UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020, (Shift 1) 4th November: UGC NET Exam is conducted in 81 different subjects. The 1st shift of today's UGC NET exam is over now. The paper is divided into 2 sections, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper-1 Consist of 50 questions and Paper-2 consists of 100 Questions. This exam was expected to be held in June 2020 but delayed due to COVID reasons. In the first shift, students who opted Assamese, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Russian and Telugu gave the exam.
UGC NET Exam is conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professors in the colleges and universities all over India. This exam is a qualifying exam conducted in different postgraduate subjects. UGC will gradually release the admit card of all other exams as well. Keep checking the website.
Following points will be covered in today's analysis:
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Good attempts.
- Topic-wise questions
- A detailed review of the overall paper.
NTA UGC NET Shifts Details 4th November 2020
|Shift||Timings (3 Hours for both Paper 1 and 2)|
|Shift 1 (Morning)||09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (IST)|
|Shift 2 (Evening)||03.00 PM to 06.00 PM (IST)|
UGC NET Exam was conducted for the following paper today:
UGC NET COVID Instructions at Exam Center by NTA
1. Wearing of mask/face cover and Social distancing was mandatory for all candidates.
2. Items allowed in Examination Centers - Admit Card along with Self Declaration; A valid ID card, transparent Ball Point Pen; Additional photograph, Personal hand sanitizer; transparent water bottle.
3. No candidates were allowed without COVID self-declaration form at the admit card signed and attached.
4. Candidates were expected to fill details on admit card including thumb impressions in advance from home.
Today's UGC NET Exam 1st Shift Important Highlights: 4th November 2020
- Paper 1: Level of the exam - Easy
- Paper was mostly conceptual in nature.
- Paper 2: Level of the exam varied from Moderate to difficult.
- A total of 3 hours were given in which the student can attempt any section anytime.
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
3 hours(no break)
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Difficulty Level
Below mentioned are the details about the difficulty level of today's paper. You can find the section-wise difficulty level of UGC NET Exam below.
|S No.||Topic||Difficulty level|
|10||Information Technology||Easy to Moderate|
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Key Points and Exact Questions:
1. CPS full form (character per second).
2. Sustainable development goal.
3. Indian logic- 4 questions.
5. Data interpretation was easy.
6. Microsoft excel and management tools are examples of - Management tools.
7. Types of Hetvabhasa.
8. Teaching behaviour.
9. What is ethnography research?
10. Which language came first? Russian/Chinese/roman.
11. Reading comprehension was moderate.
12. Communication- Barriers to communication.
13. Wind energy producing countries.
15. Swayam and MOOCs.
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Good Attempts (30+ overall)
It is helpful for you to ascertain your exam performance bu analysing what is the average good attempts for today's exam. Check the good attempts for each section below.
|S No.||Topic||Good attempts|
UGC NET Exam Review 1st Shift 4th November 2020 (Section-wise)
Detailed analysis and review of all the sections of today's UGC NET exam are given below. We have covered UGC NET Exam Paper 1 Review 2020 and all its sections.
A. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Teaching Aptitude
1. Teaching behaviour.
B. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Research Aptitude
1. What is ethnography research?
C. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Environment
1. Sustainable development goal.
2. Wind energy producing countries.
D. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Communication
1. Communication- Barriers to communication.
E. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Higher Education
1. Which language came first? Russian/Chinese/roman.
2. Swayam and MOOCs.
F. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Reading comprehension
1. Reading comprehension was moderate.
G. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Maths and Reasoning
H. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Data Interpretation
1. Data interpretation was easy.
I. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Logical Reasoning
1. Indian logic- 4 questions.
2. Types of Hetvabhasa.
J. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Information and Communication Technology
1. CPS full form (character per second).
2. Microsoft excel and management tools are examples of - Management tools.
Questions Asked in Today's UGC NET Exam 2020
We are providing the detailed break-up of the questions asked in the UGC NET Exam today.
|S No.||Topic||Questions Asked|
If you remember any question from the exam, do share it in the comments section with us.
For Online Classroom Program (All courses + Test Series), please call us at 9650052904.
All the best,
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.