The following points will be covered in today's analysis:
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Good attempts.
- Topic-wise questions
- A detailed review of the overall paper.
NTA UGC NET Shifts Details 22nd November 2021
|Shift||Timings (3 Hours for both Paper 1 and 2)|
|Shift 1 (Morning)||09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (IST)|
|Shift 2 (Evening)||03.00 PM to 06.00 PM (IST)|
UGC NET COVID Instructions at Exam Center by NTA
1. Wearing a mask/face shield and social distance are mandatory for all candidates.
2. Items permitted by the Examination Center Admit card and self-declaration form, Valid ID, transparent ballpoint pen. Additional photos, personal hand sanitizer; clear water bottle.
3. Candidates could not enter without the COVID self-assessment on the signed and enclosed admission card.
4. Applicants were expected to pre-fill the details of the admission card, including the thumbprint, from home.
Today's UGC NET Exam 1st Shift Important Highlights: 22nd November 2021
- Paper 2: The level of the exam was easy to moderate.
- A total of 3 hours were given in which the student can attempt any section anytime.
UGC NET Political Science Analysis 2021: Pattern of the Exam
Number of Questions
3 hours(no break)
UGC NET Political Science Exam Analysis 2021: Difficulty Level
Below mentioned are the details about the difficulty level of today's paper. You can find the section-wise difficulty level of the UGC NET Exam below.
|3||Indian Political Thought||Easy|
|4||Comparative Political Analysis||Moderate|
|6||Indian Foreign Policy||Easy|
|7||Political Institutions in India||Easy|
|8||Political Processes in India||Easy-Moderate|
|10||Governance & Public Policy in India||Moderate|
UGC NET Political Science Exam Analysis 2021 Key Points :
1. Question paper was more factual in nature.
2. Number of conceptual questions was quite less.
3. Match the following and chronology-based questions made the paper interesting.
4. Number of books and authors-based questions were asked in the paper.
5. Paper 1 was tough but paper 2 was easy to moderate in nature.
UGC NET Political Science Exam Analysis 2021: Good Attempts - 65 to 70 Questions
Exam analysis is very beneficial to have an idea of your performance. Check the good attempts for each section below.
|3||Indian Political Thought||8|
|4||Comparative Political Analysis||6|
|6||Indian Foreign Policy||7|
|7||Political Institution in India||5|
|8||Political Processes in India||7|
|10||Governance and Public Policy in India||6|
Questions Asked in Today's UGC NET Political Science Paper
We are providing a detailed break-up of the questions asked in the UGC NET Exam today.
|1||Political Theory||Positive Liberty thinker, Macpherson's Possessive Individualism, fiduciary trust, the central idea of Conservatism, Feminism books, etc.|
|2||Political Thought||John Locke, Mill's Ideas, Hobbes Quote, books of Hannah Arendt, Frantz fanon, Hegal Theory of State, etc.|
|3||Indian Political Thought||Books of Ambedkar, Nationalism of Aurobindo, D.D Upadhaya ideas, Periyar ideas, and books, etc.|
|4||Comparative Political Analysis||Comparative methods, Neo-Colonialism, Dependency theory, World System Theory, Forms of government, etc.|
|5||International Relation||Neo-realist concept, Political Regimes, UN peace settlement, Comprehension question|
|6||Indian Foreign Policy||Indira Doctrine, Foreign agreement chronology, Indian Diaspora, BECA agreement with the USA. etc|
|7||Political Institution in India||Finance Commission, 73rd and 74th amendment act, etc.|
|8||Political Processes in India||Trade Union, electoral Politics|
|9||Public Administration||Human relation theory, decision-making approach, M.P Follet, etc.|
|10||Governance and Public Policy in India||Aatmanirbhar Bharat Scheme, etc|
All the best, If you remember any questions from the exam, do share them in the comments section with us.
BYJU'S Exam Prep!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.