Here are the Study Notes on Logical Reasoning for UGC NET Exam Paper 1, read thoroughly.
Topic which are covered as per the syllabus for UGC NET Exam Paper 1 :
Understanding the structure of arguments:
- argument forms, structure of categorical propositions
- Mood and Figure
- Formal and Informal fallacies
- Uses of language
- Connotations and denotations of terms
- Classical square of opposition
Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Simple and multiple use for establishing validity of arguments.
- Means of knowledge
- Pratyaksha (Perception)
- Anumana (Inference)
- Upamana (Comparison)
- Shabda (Verbal testimony)
- Arthapatti (Implication) and
- Anupalabddhi (Non-apprehension).
Structure and kinds of
- Anumana (inference),
- Vyapti (invariable relation)
- Hetvabhasas (fallacies of inference).
Here are the links for topic wise notes for UGC NET Exam Paper 1 : Logical Reasoning
|Definition in Logical reasoning||Definition in Logical reasoning|
|Study Notes on Arguments||Study Notes on Arguments|
|Indian Logic||Indian Logic|
|Fallacies I||Fallacies I|
|Fallacies II||Fallacies II|
|Square of opposition I||Square of opposition|
|Square of Opposition II||Square of Opposition II|
|Square of Opposition III||Square of Opposition III|
|Logical Reasoning I||Logical Reasoning I|
|Logical Reasoning II||Logical Reasoning II|
Preparation Tips for upcoming UGC NET EXAM 2021
- Check the full syllabus and examination pattern of UGC NET EXAM thoroughly
- Start preparing for the exam with a time schedule
- Practice with the previous year’s question papers and their solution
- Keep revision of all topics from the topics on a daily basis
- Check your progress with mock tests
- Study carefully and do maintain your health.
BYJU'S Exam Prep provides you crisp and relevant notes with plenty of questions, mock tests and practical applications based questions. Hence, to score better, start your preparation now and crack UGC NET 2021.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.