There are only two shifts of SBI PO Prelims on 6th January 2021, all the aspirants must be wondering about the SBI PO Expected cutoff 2021. In this article, we have also analyzed the SBI PO Prelims expected cut off for the last day.
As SBI PO Prelims Shift 1 has now over and we are now looking into the difficulty level of the SBI PO 2020-2021 questions paper, the accurate breakup of the first shift of 6th Jan, details of the topic asked in this shift, and a most importantly new type of questions asked in the SBI PO prelims exam.
In this article, we are going to discuss the SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 for shift 1 under which we are going to discuss the type of questions asked in the paper, difficulty level, the number of questions asked from a particular topic, any changes in the trend and pattern of exam, SBI PO expected cut off, etc.
Now that we know the benefits of the exam analysis, let's now discuss the SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 1 in detail:
SBI PO Prelims Exam Time on 6th Jan 2021
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift-1||1:00 PM||2 PM- 3 PM|
|Shift-2||3:30 PM||4:30 PM- 5:30 PM|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Centre Guidelines
- Aspirants appearing in the SBI PO Prelims exam are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the SBI PO exam center.
- Aspirants must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and that app should show his/her COVID 19 risk profile.
- At the exam center, the registration of the applicants will be done with the help of photo capture.
- In the exam hall, two separate dropbox will be provided for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in their designated boxes.
SBI PO Prelims Key Highlights
- In the SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam candidates are required to attempt 100 questions in 60 minutes.
- In the SBI PO Prelims exam, there is a sectional timer of 20 minutes for each section.
- In the English section, there are 30 questions and in both the reasoning and quant section, there are 35 questions each.
- The sequence of the sections in the SBI PO Prelims Shift 3 was as follows:
- English Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- There were no changes in Shift-1 as compared to other shifts.
SBI PO 1st Shift Exam Analysis 6th Jan 2021: Difficulty Level
Overall Level of the exam
|Moderate and calculative||Moderate|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 1st Shift Review: 6 January 2021
1. SBI PO Prelims Review (Shift 1): Reasoning Ability
The following topics were asked in the Reasoning section of this exam:
Number of questions
Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
|35||Overall Level: Moderate|
2. SBI PO Prelims Review (Shift 1): Quantitative Aptitude
Level: Moderate and Calculative
Quantity Aptitude Section consisted of the following topics -
Number of questions
|35||Overall level: Moderate to Difficult|
3. SBI PO Prelims Review (Shift 1): English Language
Level: Easy to moderate
English Language section comprises of topics mentioned below -
Number of questions
Phrase Replacement / Idioms
Match the columns
|Sentence Improvement||5 Q|
|35||Overall Level: Easy|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020 (Shift 1): Good Attempts
|18 - 20|
Overall Good Attempts
|62 - 68|
Do share any questions that you remember in the comment box!!
This is all about the SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020, Shift 1 of 6th January 2021.
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like SBI Clerk, SBI PO, SBI RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
All the best!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.