This exam analysis will also help aspirants of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam as the syllabus and exam pattern for both the exam is more or less similar. So check out the detailed section-wise exam to combat the fear of upcoming shifts and the IBPS RRB Clerk exam as well.
Let us discuss the section-wise IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt, and questions asked in the exam below.
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020 (Shift 1)
- IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Analysis 2020(Shift-2)
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift-4)
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift-5)
- IBPS RRB PO Memory Based Paper 2020
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 - 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 - 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 - 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 - 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 - 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
|IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 2020 (Shift 1)|
|IBPS RRB PO 2nd Shift Analysis 2020|
IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Analysis 12th September 2020 - Key Highlights
- The third shift was Moderate.
- There were no new pattern questions.
- The reasoning ability was comparatively easy.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- Both the languages were displayed together.
- The sequence of the section was reasoning ability>quant
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift 3): Difficulty level and exam pattern
- No changes were observed in this shift.
- The pattern of the shift remained the same as that of the shift-1 and shift 2.
- Both the shifts were similar in terms of difficulty level and types of questions asked.
- Overall the level was moderate.
- Reasoning section was the easiest and not lengthy.
- Few questions were tricky from the quant section. Overall it was easy to moderate.
IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Exam Review 2020 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Review 2020: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Review 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was easy.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Missing Number Series
Quantity 1 Quantity 2
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 3rd Shift Analysis 12th September 2020: Good Attempts (Overall)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 FAQs
1. What was the level of shift 3?
The level of shift 3 was moderate.
2. is there any change in shift-2 and shift-3 questions?
No, no major changes were observed.
3. Will there be normalization in shift-3 also?
Yes, There will be normalization in IBPS PO Prelims exam 2020.
4. Which was the easiest section?
The reasoning was comparatively easy in shift-3 also.
5. Can students change section from reasoning to quant or quant to reasoning?
Yes, as there is no sectional timing students can switch within the section.
How was your 3rd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.