IBPS PO Prelims Exam 4th December 2021 Shift Timings
IBPS PO All Shifts
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 1
09:00 am – 10:00 am
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 3
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 4
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Overview 4th December 2021 (Shift 1): Key Highlights
- The order of the section was English, quant, and reasoning.
- The overall level of the exam was moderate.
- The average attempt of students was 60-66.
- The reasoning ability section was easy to moderate
- There were no simplification and approximation questions.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 (4th December-All Shifts)
|IBPS PO Shift 2 Exam Analysis 4th December 2021|
|IBPS PO Shift 3 Exam Analysis 4th December 2021|
|IBPS PO Shift 4 Exam Analysis 4th December 2021|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in IBPS PO Prelims Exam 4 December 2021|
IBPS PO Prelims Shift 1 Analysis 2021: Youtube Session(4th December)
Watch IBPS PO prelims 2021 analysis and section-wise questions asked in 4 December 1st shift. (Youtube session)
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming IBPS PO exam with the IBPS PO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 (4th December, Shift 1)
1. IBPS PO Prelims 1st Shift Analysis: Reasoning Ability
- The level was moderate.
- Around 19-20 questions were asked from the puzzle and arrangement.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Uncertain linear: 5Q
Double row arrangement: 5Q
Tabular puzzle: 5Q (9 persons from 3 cities)
Flat-floor : 5Q
|Easy to moderate|
syllogism(Only a few based)
2. IBPS PO Prelims 1st Shift Analysis: Quantitative aptitude
- The level of this section is easy to moderate with some questions calculative in nature.
Tabular DI: 5Q (books and pen data)
Pie chart: 5Q (book shops, bag/shirt)
|Easy to moderate(Slightly calculative)|
Missing Number Series
|4-5Q (difference and multiplication based)||Easy|
|10Q (boat-stream, mensuration, profit-loss, etc)||Easy to moderate|
|Caselete DI||5Q(Ratio based)||Easy and calculative|
|No of questions:5||Easy|
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts for the upcoming IBPS PO main, you can try our IBPS PO Online Coaching.
3. IBPS PO Prelims 1st Shift Analysis: English Language
- Based on the student's feedback, the section was easy.
Name of the topic
|5Q (smartphone addiction) (Dysfunction and brighten synonym and antonym))||Moderate|
|Double fillers||3-4Q (single fillers)||Easy|
IBPS PO Prelims Difficulty Level Shift 1 (4th December)
Considering the student's feedback and reviews, you can assume the level of 1st shift of IBPS PO Prelims 4 December 2021 to be moderate.
|Quantitative aptitude||Easy to Moderate and calculative|
|Logical Reasoning||Easy To Moderate|
|English Language||Easy to moderate|
IBPS PO Prelims Good Attempts Shift 1 (4th December)
Let's estimate the number of good attempts based on the difficulty level of the IBPS PO prelims 1st shift of 4 December 2021 and student feedback.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
This is all about the IBPS PO Prelims 1st shift exam analysis held on 4 December 2021. We have discussed all the important points such as difficulty level, section-wise questions asked, number of good attempts, etc.
How was your 1st Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
If you are aiming to crack IBPS PO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.