IBPS PO Prelims Exam 4th December 2021 Shift Timings
IBPS PO All Shifts
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 1
09:00 am – 10:00 am
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 3
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift 4
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Overview 4th December 2021 (Shift 2): Key Highlights
- The order of the section in the exam was the same as that of the 1st shift.
- The average attempt of students was around 60-67
- The difficulty level of the reasoning ability section was easy to moderate.
- The level of the Quant section was moderate with calculative in nature.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 (4th December-All Shifts)
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 1|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 3|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 4|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in IBPS PO Prelims Exam 4 December 2021|
IBPS PO Prelims Shift 2 Analysis 2021: Youtube Session(4th December)
Watch IBPS PO prelims 2021 analysis and section-wise questions asked in 4 December 2nd shift. (Youtube session)
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming IBPS PO exam with the IBPS PO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 (4th December, Shift 2)
1. IBPS PO Prelims 2nd Shift Analysis: Reasoning Ability
- The level was easy to moderate.
- No syllogism and inequality questions were asked.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Linear arrangement: 5Q
Flat-floor based: 5Q
Scheduling puzzle: 5Q
Age-year based puzzle: 5Q
|Easy to moderate|
Blood Relation (General family tree)
2. IBPS PO Prelims 2nd Shift Analysis: Quantitative aptitude
- The level of this section was moderate with some questions calculative.
Tabular:5Q (Analog and digital watches)
Line graph: 5Q(Calculative)
|Easy to moderate|
Missing Number Series
|10-12Q( Interest, train, time-speed, etc)||Easy to moderate|
|Caselete DI||4-5 Q||Easy to moderate|
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts for the upcoming IBPS PO main, you can try our IBPS PO Online Coaching.
3. IBPS PO Prelims 2nd Shift Analysis: English Language
- Based on the student's feedback, the level of the section was easy.
Name of the topic
|9Q||Easy to moderate|
|Phrasal verb replacement|
IBPS PO Prelims Difficulty Level Shift 2 (4th December)
After taking into consideration the student's feedback and reviews, you can assume the level of the 2nd shift of IBPS PO prelims
|Logical Reasoning||Easy to moderate|
IBPS PO Prelims Good Attempts Shift 2 (4th December)
Let's have a look at the IBPS PO prelims good attempts shift 2 after taking honest feedback from the candidates.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
This is all about the IBPS PO Prelims 2nd shift exam analysis held on 4 December 2021. We have discussed all the important points such as difficulty level, section-wise questions asked, number of good attempts, etc.
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
If you are aiming to crack IBPS PO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.