Affect of French Revolution on the Life of French People
The French Revolution was a period of radical political and societal change in 1789. It affected the life of the French People in many ways. The Revolution ended in 1799 and led to:
- Change in dressing style and pattern due to equality and liberty.
- Freedom of Speech and Expression was now a natural right
- The revolutionary ideas of the French Revolution changed the language the people spoke and the books they read.
- The freedom of the press and printing books and newspapers were granted.
- The abolition of censorship was removed.