Modern Means of Communication
Modern means of communication involve the cultural realm, a communication instrument, a geographic location, and other factors. Here we will discuss the modern means of communication in detail.
Communication has changed over time as technology has. Smoke signals were among the earliest forms of communication, which later gave way to using morse code for military objectives. Wired communication became a reality with the development of the telephone. The world depends on electronic communication nowadays.
These are modern means of communication:
- Modern means of communication, like social media, blogging, voice calling, video chat, video marketing, etc., enable companies to reconnect with old customers and connect with new potential customers.
- It has revolutionized the field of communication and has a great impact on our daily lives as well.
- We all are using these means of modern communication to carry out our daily tasks to interact with friends, family, colleagues, etc.
- A Set of Rules that Governs Data Communication is Called
- Explain the Communication Cycle Briefly
- What is the Important Factor in Oral Communication?
- The Term 'Grapevine Communication' Refers to
- Which one of the following is not a Physical Barrier to Communication? (A) Noise (B) Ignorance of Medium (C) Verbalism (D) Poor health