Step 1: PLANNING YOUR PREPARATION FOR CUCET
The first step towards a stellar and strategic preparation journey is to plan the activities that you wish to do in the last 3 crucial months before your exam. The activities could be anything, ranging from re-visiting a particular chapter of Maths to re-revising all your GK & CA notes prepared in the last six months. It is indispensably crucial to break down your holistic goal into small achievable routine tasks.
Step 2: IMPLEMENTING YOUR PLAN & WORKING HARD FOR CUCET
Now that you have an indicative and tentative plan of action ahead of you, the important thing is to stop being lazy and actually start doing the right things. Most students plan things well, but they lag behind when it comes to execution. Don’t be one of such students who don’t end up getting decent colleges even after this much planning.
Must-Follow Daily Free Sessions
Step 3: TRACK YOUR PROGRESS AND CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES SO THAT YOU DON’T REPEAT THEM IN THE ACTUAL EXAM
There has to be a control measure over your actions too. In other words, you are supposed to evaluate your own performance through mock tests, practice quizzes, etc so that you are able to figure out how much of the energy spent by you is actually being utilized productively. It is also advisable to get yourself evaluated weekly or bi-monthly by a mentor of your choice.
- Make sure you keep revisiting your previously studied chapters.
- Start taking 1 Mock per week of each targeted exam.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself with a lot of content.
- Plan to study all your remaining chapters.
- Don’t fall prey to doing a lot of new things & stick to what you’ve done in the past 5-6 months of wholesome preparation.
- Start revising all your chapters in small groups.
- Increase the frequency of mocks to 2 per week.
- Dedicate this month to the analysis of Past Year Papers majorly.
- Take one mock every day of whatsoever exam you want.
- Take a sectional test to further master that section.
- Revise all the important formulae in QA.
- Learn how to utilize the time that remains in a mock test at the end.
- Don’t run after learning new chapters that you couldn’t so far. Stick to the ones that you’ve already studied.
- Revisit all words & idioms in your notebook.
- Do newer RC passages on a daily or 2-day basis.
Attempt Free Quizzes for CUCET 2022:
That is how you can strategically & systematically plan the last 3 crucial months before your major entrance exam to CUCET if you want to end up securing a stellar rank that gets you a seat at one of the prestigious colleges of your choice under CUCET. We wish you all the best for the same!
•Practice questions from different online sources.\
VERBAL ABILITY Books
•Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
•30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary by Wilfred Funk and Norman Lewis
•Six Weeks to Word Power by Wilfred Funk
•Better English by Norman Lewis
•Basic book on English Grammar (Wren and Martin)
•Any good book on Idioms and Phrases
LOGICAL REASONING Books
•Verbal and non-verbal reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
•Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
•Data interpretation by RS Agarwal
•Data interpretation by Arun Sharma
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS Books
•General Studies by McGraw Hill
•General Knowledge by Arihant Publication
•The Indian Express
•The Economic Times
•Press Information Bureau (PIB)
Current Affairs Magazines
CUCET Exam Pattern
This exam is majorly for the courses that pertain to the science or technology domain. The pattern of question papers will comprise Multiple Choice Questions in the
The following areas as given below:
Today is the Third Day #4
CUCET 2022 Preparation Meter
By today's preparation, you will be up in your CUCET 2022 preparation by 13.32%
|CUCET Notification||CUCET Exam Pattern|
|CUCET Syllabus||CUCET Preparation|
|CUCET Question Papers||CUCET Eligibility|
|CUCET Application||CUCET Admit Card|
Commentswrite a comment