The official books of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), according to the NTA, should be used to prepare for CUET 2022. Aside from that, there are a few books that can help you prepare for the CUET Geography exam.
A list of all such books is provided below, along with a brief description of each.
- NCERT Fundamentals of Human Geography
- NCERT India People and Economy
How to Select the Appropriate CUET Geography Books?
Using a few pointers and hacks, you can select the best CUET Books for the Geography Exam. When choosing a book for the Geography Exam, keep the following factors in mind.
- Only well-known, qualified authors' books will be considered – According to the majority of experts, only books written or co-written by well-known and qualified authors should be considered. In books written by inexperienced authors, errors and inconsistencies are common. These books are misleading, and they should not be used to study for the CUET Geography exam.
- Choose a few books to compare and contrast. In most cases, there are two to three reputable books on the market at comparable prices. Before deciding on the best option for you, consider and evaluate the relevance and quality of each option.
- Look for the most recent editions of books when purchasing or using them. This is significant because newer versions always fix flaws and errors discovered in older versions, resulting in a more consistent learning experience.
Why are the CUET Geography Recommended Books the best?
The recommended CUET Geography books are the most appropriate and suitable for passing the exam. One must include these books in the CUET Preparation. These books are chosen because of the following qualities.
- These books are jam-packed with illustrations and diagrams in addition to the introductory text.
- The recommended books for the CUET Geography Exam were written by some of the country's best authors.
- They've been used by candidates studying for a variety of agricultural exams and tests, and they contain all of the most recent and relevant information for passing the Exam.
- Newer editions of these books are regularly released, ensuring that the content is current and relevant to the latest CUET Syllabus.
How to Prepare with CUET Geography Books?
The CUET Geography Books should be thoroughly read by those who are take the Geography in CUET Domain Subject. Here are some suggestions for getting the most out of Geography textbooks.
- Create a plan and stick to it – To get the most out of your CUET Geography books, create a study plan or routine that takes into account your needs, other activities, and time constraints.
- In addition to studying the CUET Geography textbooks, try to answer as many questions as possible. While quantity is important, quality is also, and you should try to answer a variety of challenging questions.
- Examine the CUET Geography Syllabus and curriculum in detail – The first and most important step is to get to know the syllabus. Make sure you've gone over everything.