CUET Economics Exam Preparation
Common Universities Entrance Test 2022 or the CUET is a nationwide test that covers a significant array of subjects and languages. Any candidate for the CUET is likely to juggle between various domain subjects and language subjects at any given time. Economics is an interesting yet intricate subject. It is a form of social science. We are here to assist you in streamlining your economics preparation and pointing you on the proper route, so with that said. We will go through test preparation advice as well as note-taking strategies, among other things.
CUET Economics Exam Preparation Tips
If you're looking for good instruction on how to prepare for the CUET Economics exam, the study tips for the exam that are provided below can be of great assistance. The preparation advice provided below is also very beneficial for someone who is well prepared but is still seeking to improve their preparation.
- Economic theories are reinforced by tabular, pictorial, and formulaic representations that make it simple for humans to comprehend the ideas.
- To understand how to accurately depict diverse curves, you should regularly practise graph sketching. For this, a pencil will do.
- Calculations and the use of formulas are both included in tables, which are crucial. They should be put to practice alongside graphs.
- The formulas should NOT be memorised. Instead, you should comprehend their origin and use. Once you are familiar with the formulas, make a chapter-by-chapter formula sheet and keep it updated.
- Tables and graphs need to be practised with particular attention.
- Make your own chapter-by-chapter notes.
- Mark in red the concepts that you find challenging to comprehend.
- The typical points for modifications should be noted if you run into trouble while answering questions. You'll perform better in the examinations.
- Gather all of your notes, practise questions, and formula sheets, then start revising. A thorough review is essential for acing any exam.
- Spend the time available between all the chapters working on the questions that you had trouble with when you were practising.
- Reread the concepts you previously rated as difficult to understand.
How to Prepare for the CUET Economics Exam Using CUET Economics Books
The CUET Economics Books must be properly read by anyone taking the CUET Economics Exam. To get the most out of your CUET Economics resources, follow the tips below.
- Inquire about the exam materials from your teacher. Inquiring directly about the test's content from your teacher is one of the simplest ways to get started studying. A lot of teachers will let you know what will and won't be covered on the test.
- Examine all of your notes that will be on the test in great detail. You will improve your memory of the subject and be able to recollect the information you previously acquired. Making you aware of the contents and locations of your notes will also be helpful so that you will know where to look for them.
- Start your study as soon as possible. Make sure you have enough of time to read the course materials thoroughly. Depending on how much material you still need to review, you can choose the best time to start studying. For instance, you might want to start studying a few weeks in advance if you need to review information for the full semester.
How to make proper notes during the preparation
There is no magic formula for taking notes while reading. Simply choose whatever works best for you. Your ability to take notes will develop as you learn about the advantages and gain experience. This section is here to get you going.
- Recording Your Notes
Remember that learning and maybe preparing to write are your major goals when taking notes. When you first start taking notes, you can find that you take too many or too few, that they are unclear when you return them, or that it is difficult to distinguish between your ideas and the author's.
- Emphasizing and Highlighting
Highlighting or underlining specific passages in a text is a quick and simple way to get started reading. Even though it differs from "taking notes," underlining text is frequently a crucial initial step.
- Going over and editing your notes
You will have a good overview of the article and your reactions to it once you have read the material and taken notes as you go. However, if you read the entire text, more information might become clear. For instance, themes may begin to emerge when you look back on what you read, or you may discover that your initial sentiments—particularly toward books—have changed over time.
- Methods for Taking Notes
Depending on the conditions, you can discover that you take a lot of notes. It is a waste of time to spend a lot of time searching through files if you can't find your notes when you need them. It is crucial to make sure your notes are well-organized and that you can quickly find what you need.
CUET Economics Best Books
- NCERT Class 11 Economics Textbook Part I
- NCERT Class 11 Economics Textbook Part II
- NCERT Class 12 Economics Textbook Part I
- NCERT Class 12 Economics Textbook Part II
- Micro economics and Macro Economics by Sandeep Garg
Commentswrite a comment