BOB Manipal notification has been issued for the post of Probationary Officer with 600 posts. BOB Manipal selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed in various roles in the Bank. BOB Manipal PO Recruitment is a 2 stage recruitment process which includes an online exam with descriptive test and Group discussion & Interview. The selected candidates will undergo a 9-months on-campus program at Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Banglore.
Bank aims to select candidates who have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
BOB Manipal Selection Procedure
1. BOB Manipal PO 2018 - Online Exam
Under BOB Manipal selection process 2018 Candidates will be selected through an online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The exam pattern is as follows -
|Test Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||Composite time|
2 Hours 30
|Descriptive Test||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||30 minutes|
You can read the previous year BOB Manipal cut off to know how much you need to score to perform well in BOB Manipal Exam.
2. BOB Manipal PO 2018 - Group Discussion:
- The successful candidates in the online exam are required to participate in the session of group discussion & discuss their views on the given topic.
- The candidates would be divided into groups of 10 or so and each group would be allotted a topic.
- Each candidate would be given some time to express their views on the given topic and ultimately conclude in the end.
3. BOB Manipal PO 2018 - Personal Interview:
- All applicants who qualify the online exam have to necessarily appear for the interviews, which is the final step in the selection process.
- The candidates would undergo a panel interview, which usually comprises of 4-5 interviewers.
4. BOB Manipal PO 2018 - Final Merit List
The final list of BOB Manipal PO is prepared on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates in the online test & interview. The weightage ratio of the exam & interview is 80:20 respectively.
5. BOB Manipal PO Program at Baroda Manipal School of Banking -
- Finally selected candidates will undergo a 9-months on-campus program at Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Banglore.
- On completion of this course, a candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance.
- After this, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- Immediately after joining the Bank, a -3- month Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidates at a Bank of Baroda branch. The completion of this WIL will lead to the award of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE).
- After being appointed as PO in JMGS-I in BOB and can be posted anywhere in India as per Banks discretion.
BOB Manipal PO 2018 - Vacancies
Number of Student intake
Note: 3% Seats are reserved for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, to be equally distributed between OC, HI & VI. The reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis. The selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/Unreserved) to which they belong to.
You can also go through the Syllabus & Pattern of BOB Manipal PO:
All the best for your exams..