The Online Exam of BOB Manipal PO will be conducted on 28th July 2018. A candidate should know the pattern and syllabus of the exam, to qualify and to score good marks. So in order to help in your preparation, we are presenting you the detailed pattern and syllabus of the exam.
BOB Manipal Exam Pattern 2018
The online test will be held on a single level as mentioned under -
1. Objective Test
2. Descriptive Test
The pattern of the exam has slightly changed this year. Below is the given exam pattern for BOB PO 2018 Exam.
|Test Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||Composite time|
2 Hours 30
|Descriptive Test||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||30 minutes|
BOB (Bank of Baroda) Manipal PO Syllabus 2018
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
In Reasoning, section questions will be asked from the following different topics -
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Puzzle - Floor based, box based, et.
- Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding Decoding
- Miscellaneous Questions which includes topics – Blood relation, Ranking, Direction, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
In Quant, section questions are asked from different topics which are as follows -
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Approximation / Simplification
- Miscellaneous Questions which includes – Average, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
English Language Syllabus
In English Language section questions are asked from different topics which are as follows:
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Error
- Fill in the blank
- Cloze test
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Connectors
General/Economy/Banking Awareness Syllabus
In GA section questions are asked from different topics which are occurred in last 4-5 months.
- News related to Reserve Bank of India
- Banking Awareness / Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary etc.
All the best for your exam,