Here we are providing a list of book for GATE/ESE preparation. Based on popularity and Standard, the following books are recommended, which are easy to understand and covers all required topics for GATE , ESE, and other exams.
1. Electrical Machines: Electrical Machinery by PS Bimbhra
- Covers theory and numerical examples
- All concepts are covered
- Large number of solved, unsolved objective questions are provided
- This book covers all the topics required for GATE and ESE
- Easy to read
- Best book for GATE and ESE preparation
2. Electrical Machines by D.P. Kothari and Nagrath, I
- Good book for basic understanding of electrical machines
- Theory is explained well
- Each topic is covered with required theory and examples
- It is also good book for GATE and ESE preparation
You can follow the detailed GATE 2022 Electrical Engineering Champion Study Plan.
Practice Mock Tests with GATE EE Test Series
Get unlimited access to 25+ structured Live Courses all 193+ mock tests to boost your GATE 2021 Preparation with Online Classroom Program: