1. Who authored the book "Jungle Book"?
Ans. Rudyard Kipling
2. ____________ has authored the book "Harry Potter"?
J. K Rowling
3. Ghumura dance is a folk dance of the Kalahandi district of which Indian state?
4. Who is currently serving as the President of New Zealand?
Ans. Jacinda Ardern
5. A House for Mr. Biswas is a 1961 novel written by?
V. S Naipaul
6. Who is the current Prime Minister of the Netherlands?
Ans. Mark Rutte
7. Which of the following is the national animal of Sikkim?
Ans. Red Panda
8. The Delhi government has appointed which former Olympic medalist, weightlifter ________ as the first Vice-Chancellor of Delhi Sports University?
Ans. Karnam Malleshwari
9. What does the acronym SEBI Stand for?
Ans. The Securities and Exchange Board of India
10. A coronavirus variant identified in India is being investigated by scientists across the world. What is the name given to the variant?
Ans. Delta Variant, technically known as B.1.617.2
11. Which of the following countries is not a member of the QUAD Group?
12. What is the tenure of a member of the Rajya Sabha?
Ans. 6 years, not subjected to Dissolution.
13. Rickets is the softening and weakening of bones in children, it is caused by the deficiency of which Vitamin?
Ans. Vitamin D
14. What is Grapevine?
Ans. Informal communication
15. What is the Quality of an effective Manager
Ans: The right qualities of a manager can make all the difference.
1. The state of Uttarakhand was formed in which year?
Ans: 9 November 2000
2. DNA consists of which molecules?
Ans: DNA is a linear molecule composed of four types of smaller chemical molecules called nucleotide bases: adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T).
3. Who is the author of Train to Pakistan?
Ans: Khushwant Singh