Check here the ESIC Preparation Tips & Strategy 2022 (Subject-wise) for UDC, Stenographer, and MTS posts to crack the exam with a good score.
1. Best Strategy to Prepare General Intelligence and Reasoning
Coding-decoding, paper folding, embedded figure, dice, inequalities, syllogism, direction sense are among the easiest topics of the Reasoning Ability section of the ESIC 2022 exam, thus they should be approached first in the exam. You must cover the following chapters first while preparing.
Candidates must know the syllabus with important chapters so that any important topic will not be missed. Practice is the only key to performing well in this section. So attempt mock tests and sectional tests to practice different types of questions.
You can practice the ESIC Test series with the Bank Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
2. Best Strategy to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude
The majority of the time, some applicants are unable to solve quantitative aptitude questions in a timely manner. The lack of preparation in this area is the primary reason why candidates fail to pass the tests.
Simply jot down any formulas or shortcuts you come across while practicing. This will help you later because you'll be able to quickly look through these notes for revision before the exam. As a result, these notes can help you save time while revising at the last minute. Try to grasp things in your own words and come up with your own quick tips for each chapter.
3. Best Strategy to Prepare English
The English section is divided into the following sections:
- Reading Comprehension.
Reading comprehensions are often snatches from newspaper editorials, so candidates should be aware of this. It is vital to cultivate the habit of reading newspapers on a regular basis in order to become fluent in the English language. The Editorial section must be thoroughly read every day. Reading newspapers might also help you answer questions from the general knowledge section of the exam. Go through the basic grammar rules from any standard book available in the market and practice questions.
4. Best Strategy to Prepare General Awareness
- Static GK- Go through any standard GK book like Lucent book or Tarun Goyal Book. Cover all the important chapters after analyzing the previous year's question papers. Practice as many questions as possible.
- Current Affairs: You have to cover the last 4-5 months of current affairs from BYJU'S Exam Prep app. Also, you can refer to any standard newspaper. Revise them twice before the exam.
Here are some important links for preparation: