AILET 2022 Important Details
Any official notification release will be updated here soon.
|Online application form||17th of January, 2022|
|Application Form closes||07th of April, 2022|
|Exam Date||01st of May, 2022|
AILET (UG) Exam Pattern 2022(New)
The duration of the AILET Exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes. Note that there be a negative marking of .25 marks and +1 will be awarded for every correct answer. Check the AILET Exam Pattern below.
|Mode of the ALIET exam||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Number of Questions||150|
-0.25 marks deducted for each wrong answer
|Number of Choices||4|
|Duration of the exam||90 minutes|
AILET Exam Pattern 2022
AILET has 150 questions divided into five sections and a duration of 90 minutes is given to students aspiring to get into its B.A.LL.B (Hons.) program to complete the test.
No. of Qs.
Current Affairs & General Knowledge
- +1 mark is assigned to each correct answer.
- -0.25 is applicable for each wrong answer.
After thoroughly studying the material, a proper timetable should be prepared and adhered to in order to pass the exam on the first attempt. Try to study for at least 6 hours per day to ensure that you have enough time to cover all of your courses and that you finish the AILET syllabus on time so that you have plenty of time to revise before the exam.
Tips for Subject-wise Preparation
To ace this section, you'll need to be fluent in English in order to comprehend your curriculum. Make certain you have a strong knowledge of the English language. Make it a habit to read since the more you read, the better your language will get. On the final days of your preparation, try to avoid trying something new. Correctly revise grammar rules and notions.
2. Logical Reasoning
Another crucial section is this one. This part will put your deductive skills to the test. Solving as many mocks as possible will help. The key to acing this section practises. Solve prior year's question papers if possible. This portion will assess the candidates' interest in the issue as well as their ability to conduct research. You ensure that you read as many law books as possible, as well as legal phrases and maxims.
3. General Knowledge and Current Events
This portion necessitates a very focused mindset. Either you know or you don't know the answer. The content of this section will be based on current events throughout the world. Keep yourself informed on current events in the United States and throughout the world. Newspapers, journals, magazines, and the internet may all be used as research materials.
Plan for the First Month
- Examine the curriculum for each subject in detail.
- Prepare a well-thought-out subject-by-subject approach to pass the exam on the first try.
- Begin gathering or making notes on each topic and synchronizing them with the units. It will be easier to grasp if you take notes in your own language.
- To retain the authenticity of the study materials, simply refer to 2 to 3 finest books by the recognized author for all disciplines.
- Begin collecting previous year's questions; these will be useful during revision and will provide you with a better understanding of the kind of questions asked in the AILET.
Download AILET Syllabus 2022 PDF
Second and Third Month's Plan
- The second and third month is critical for AILET exam applicants since it requires a lot of devotion because the curriculum must be completed and ready for revision.
- Now is the time to work on your uncertainties and confusion.
- Sort the basics of the syllabus that needs to be completed.
- Make a mnemonic to help you remember facts and statistics.
- After you've finished each lesson, go through the questions again using mock tests or daily quizzes relating to the problem.
Check: Best Books for AILET 2022
Strategy for the Fourth Month
- The last month is for revision, which means no new topics and a thorough review of all you've already learned.
- Make an effort to prioritize the subject that you find hardest to comprehend. Allow for more time.
- Regularly taking practice examinations will keep you alert and prepared for the main exam.
- Within the time limit, practise the previous year's question paper in an examination hall situation.
- At the final minute, go over the topics that you are having trouble understanding (there is no need to go through the entire syllabus again), review your performance on the mock tests, and try to revise the problematic areas.
We hope that a 4-month Strategy would help you pass AILET on the first try. Best wishes!