Ecology and Ecological Imbalance
Ecology is the study of the relationship between living things and their environment. Maintaining an ecological balance is extremely important for the well-being and prosperity of humankind. We need to restore the natural balance if we wish to lead cleaner and safer lives ahead. We need to understand that coexistence is the mantra behind healthy lives for all of us. We need to realize that we have to be responsible and careful enough of the other species around us as well and let them coexist in harmony. We as humans need to stop all the activities that cause ecological imbalance, such as :
- Soil erosion
- Pollution (Industrial and Atmospheric)
- Wrong utilization of water resources
- Power is Shared Among Different Organs of the Government, this System of Power Sharing can Also be Termed as ________.
- Who was the Mughal Emperor who Granted Diwani of Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa to the East India Company in 1765?
- Who was the First Governor General of India?
- Wellington Trophy is Related to Which Sports?