Firozabad- The Bangle City
- On the east side, it is situated 250 kilometers from the capital city and 40 kilometers from Agra. Nearly 250 kilometers to the east is Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the Firozabad district, two towns fall Tundla and Shikohabad. In the west and east of the city of Shikohabad is Tundla. Bangles are the major item traded in Firozabad.
- However, the gas industry has since moved here. Other glass products, such as glass chandeliers, are also produced here.
- There are a lot of people living here. The majority of those there are involved in the business. By attaching the shoe and shoe to the bangles, ladies can also find work in the homes. Chandrawarnagar was the historical name for Firozabad.
- Firozabad, one of Uttar Pradesh's most significant commercial hubs, is located in the state's western portion. Due to its enormous glass industries of all varieties, the city, which is only 200 km from Delhi, is also known as "the City of Bangles" or the "City of Glassware." Due to its renowned glasswork and extensive cultural legacy, Firozabad draws tourists from all across India and abroad.
What makes the city of Firozabad famous?
The bangles from the Indian city of Firozabad are well known. The glass-blowing industry in India is centered there. Every other family in this city works in the bangle industry.