How to Prepare for UPTET 2022?
1. Know UPTET Exam Pattern 2022:
- The UPTET Exam is of 150 Minutes, with 150 questions carrying a total of 150 marks. It will conduct through Offline Mode.
- The question paper will consist of objective-type questions & there are a total of 5 sections in the exam and each section has 30 questions
- There is no Negative Marking In the UPTET exam.
Note: Mathematics and Science for Maths and Science teachers (Science Background students). Social Science is for Social Science teachers (Arts Background students).
Also check, UPTET Study Material 2022
2. Completely follow the UPTET Syllabus:
- UPTET Syllabus is different for paper-I & Paper-II, During your preparation, try to cover the UPTET Complete Exam syllabus.
- UPTET Paper - I include Child Development & Pedagogy, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit or English, EVS, and Mathematics.
- UPTET Paper - 2 includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit or English, Social Studies, Mathematics & Science.
- The question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
- Language - 1 is fixed and 3 Language options are available on the UPTET notification for Language - 2, Candidate can choose any language from the given 3 languages (Urdu, Sanskrit, English) in the notification.
- There are many subjects included in the syllabus, you must make a particular study plan to prepare every topic of the syllabus.
3. Focus on your Weak Areas:
- You have to identify the area in which you are weak and require special enhancement in that area.
- Try to read & learn all basic concepts & start practising on your weak area.
- In your strong area, you don't need to learn the basic concept only need to practice the questions.
- Practice UPTET's previous year's question paper to understand your weak points.
4. Read Effective Books for UPTET:
- Prepare at least one Important textbook for each subject in the UPTET Exam syllabus.
- You can Read from UP Board Books from Class 3rd to 8th.
- You can also prefer any one book from Disha or Upkar Publication for UPTET exam Preparation.
- You can refer to the best books from the given link. Best Book for UPTET Exam - Check Here
5. Learn Basic Concepts and Practice Quizzes:
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each important topic, especially in child development & pedagogy.
- Try to solve Each subject quiz regularly and improve accuracy and performance in each test.
- Must attempt two UPTET test series in one week & analyze your score on each subject.
6. Make the Habit of Preparing Short Notes:
- Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes for all important topics in each subject.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire preparation for the last movement of the exam.
- Try to highlight the important points in your short notes which will help in your revision.
7. Revise all Concepts and Theories Before the Exam:
- After the preparation of the complete syllabus, try to revise the all-important topic weekly.
- Try to remember the concept, important theories, and formulas during the revision.
- don't learn the question try to learn the basic concept of the question.
8. UPTET Qualifying Marks:
- Try to attempt all 150 questions because there is no negative marking in the UPTET exam.
- For general category need 90 out of 150 marks to qualify for the UPTET exam.
- There is no sectional cutoff so don't be afraid of any subject.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app