The formula for success is Smart Work + Hard Work = Success in SBI Clerk 2022
We're confident that applicants who are taking the exam are looking for tips to help them prepare. We've compiled professional advice for all of our readers and hopefuls to assist them to achieve their objectives. So, in this essay, we'll discuss some helpful hints for passing the SBI Clerk Main test in 2022.
The two factors that determine whether or not you pass a bank exam are speed and accuracy. You can win the race if you work hard and act smart. It's all about putting forth the effort to achieve your goal.
Let us check the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 exam pattern to get an idea about the exam.
|S. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis and Interpretation||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||General/ Banking/ Economy Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200 marks||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation 2022
General Awareness/Banking Awareness
No section is easy, however, if you keep yourself updated with Current Affair, GK, Banking & Financial Awareness you will be able to crack the exam. You should concentrate on (Economy) & Static awareness from the previous several months for the SBI Clerk Main Examination. Make it a habit to read and revise the news on a regular basis if you want to do well in the GA section. Simply separate the themes and design your agenda to cover all of the key news.
Cover news from these different topics, as mentioned below –
(i) Banking & Financial Awareness –
- Banking Terminology,
- SBI Bank in News, ICICI Bank, other banks in News,
- Recent RBI News like - Monetary policies, Important guidelines,
- Committees, etc.
(ii) Current Affairs –
- National + International News,
- Sports News, Awards
- Summits & Conferences,
- Schemes, Agreement & Deals, etc.
(iii) Static GK –
- Parks, Dam,
- Thermal Power Plants
- Airports, etc.
How to prepare GA for SBI Clerk Mains Examination?
- Getting up early every day and reviewing the relevant notes can help you breeze through this part.
- Make it a daily habit to learn vital news and set aside at least 2 hours every day for this part.
- Nothing beats revising at the end of a long day.
Data Interpretation & Analysis For SBI Clerk Main
- The DI component of the SBI Clerk test has traditionally been the toughest.
- Many of you must have excelled in this subject, but even if you are extremely excellent at it, we recommend that you review the important topics on which a DI can be built.
Practice different topics, as mentioned below –
- Bar Graph,
- Caselet(Paragraph DI),
- Mathematical Inequality,
- Line Graph,
- Pie Chart,
- Missing DI,
- Table Chart,
- Mixed Graph,
- Data Sufficiency
How To Prepare for SBI Clerk Main DI section?
- Make a schedule for this segment, as well as the number of hours you'll dedicate to it.
- Depending on your efficiency and capacity to grasp the principles, set aside at least 2-3 hours every day.
- The optimum time to learn and revise the topics of the quant part is in the morning.
- Practice at least 3-4 sets of DI of each type on a daily basis.
- Concentrate on DI that is missing or mixed. After you've finished practicing, review your score and any faults you made during the session.
- This will help you understand how to handle similar questions in the exam.
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section for SBI Clerk Main:
- The most difficult component of the SBI Clerk exam has always been reasoning, and we expect it to be the same this time.
- Some candidates are unsure how to select the appropriate question or which questions can be deferred until later.
- If you're struggling with this section, try practicing with questions from a different source.
Practice these different topics, as are mentioned below –
- Puzzles: This section is the most important.
- set of five input-output questions.
- High-level questions of data sufficiency
- High-level coding-decoding
How To Prepare for the SBI Clerk Main Reasoning section?
- For this portion, divide your time according to your efficiency and abilities.
- Although well-practiced, this section can earn you good grades, it all depends on your grasp of the concepts that emerge from the practice.
- Practice many problem types such as linear, rectangular, floor-based, month-based, box-based, circular, and so forth.
- Variations in these kinds are also possible. As a result, prepare ready for questions ranging from easy to advanced.
- To save time during the exam, you must know which questions are easy to answer and which ones should be omitted.
- Keep an eye on your accuracy and speed.
- Answers should not be based on guessing at random.
- Miscellaneous questions should be practiced because they can help you score 4-6 points on the main exam.
- Aspirants avoid and neglect this section.
- Many applicants are confident in their ability to answer problems in the Reasoning and Quantitative sections but struggle with the English part.
- If you're struggling in this area, make reading a habit.
- In this area, devote a certain amount of hours based on your expertise and experience.
Practice different topics, as are mentioned below –
- Sentence Connectors - 5 Questions
- Error Spotting (new pattern)
- Phrasal Verb (new pattern)
- Sentence/Para-completion - 5
- Fill in the blanks - 5 (Double filler new pattern)
- Reading Comprehension - Lengthy majorly on Economy & Business - 10
- Synonym/Antonyms - Questions asked as Most Similar or Opposite ( Higher level ) - 5
- Theme based Questions (Odd one Out) - 5
- Cloze Test (new pattern)
How to prepare for the SBI Clerk Main English section?
- Make a schedule for this section's study hours and time.
- Despite the fact that this section does not need any sophisticated calculations, you must be aware of everything in order to pass the SBI Clerk main 2022 exam.
- Spend at least 1 hour each day reading a newspaper and watching the news; this will assist you in quickly solving reading and grammar problems.
- To quickly discover the flaws in the sentence, concentrate on basic grammatical rules. Make it a practice to study new terms every day so you can answer questions about synonyms and antonyms.
Practicing hard is the most important formula to get success in this exam.
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2023, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment