Click on the link to Withdraw application/Change the Exam Center for Phase 1 and 2
The facility to change the preference for exam centers for Phase I and Phase II examination or withdrawal of application form has only been provided to candidates who have filed their applications on or before July 30, 2020. The online link for the same has been provided above, which will be available till 31 Oct (last date to apply for SEBI Grade A 2020 recruitment).
Steps to withdraw the SEBI Grade A application/Change exam center-
- Click on the link provided above
- login using your credentials i.e. registration number and password.
- Once logged in, a candidate may select the option to either withdraw the application or change the centre preference(s) (Phase -I & II) as under;
(a) Withdrawal of Application:
Once the option is chosen and the request is submitted, the candidate will be redirected to the print application page. A message confirming the withdrawal will also appear in
RED color at the top of the said page, stating "Your application has been withdrawn & your amount will be refunded."
Click Here to Read the Official Notice of SEBI
(b) Change of exam center:
Upon change of the exam center for Phase I and/or Phase II, the candidates will be redirected to the print application page. The candidates will also be able to see their updated centers on the given page.
Important points for the candidates-
- Candidates can either change their exam center or withdraw their application. Once an option is chosen and the form is submitted by the candidate, no further request for modification shall be entertained. Hence, candidates are advised to choose their options very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to fill in and check their details properly before submitting it. SEBI shall not be responsible for any wrong information filled by the candidate.
Important Dates for SEBI Grade A exam:
Commencement of on-line registration of application
Closure of registration of application
Closure for editing application details
Last date for printing your application
Online Fee Payment
07/03/2020 to 31/10/2020
Last Date to apply online for SEBI Grade-A exam Extended Click here to apply NOW
This was all about the SEBI Grade-A exam withdrawal and center change options. For further updates stay tuned with us.
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
Commentswrite a comment