There are three sections in the SBI PO Exam 2022, i.e., Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Ability. In this article, we are going to discuss only the Reasoning section of the SBI PO Exam 2022. The reasoning section, if prepared well, can be a very scoring section of the SBI PO exam 2022. Unlike Quant and English, in reasoning, you don't need to chunk down and learn a lot of concepts. So, with enough practice, anyone can score full marks in the reasoning section.
Now, Let's discuss how you can approach the reasoning section of the SBI PO Prelims exam 2022 to score 35/35 marks.
Approach to Score 35/35 Marks in the Reasoning section:
You need to first understand the SBI PO syllabus and SBI PO Exam Pattern before going forward. Students who have diligently prepared for the exam can easily score 35/35 marks in the reasoning section.
First, let us divide the topics of reasoning with respect to the difficulty level and then discuss them one by one.
To watch live sessions for the SBI PO 2022 exam by exam-qualified experts, you can try our SBI PO Online Coaching.
1. Difficult and Time taking:
- The most difficult topics which many aspirants fear are Puzzles and Seating Arrangement. These are also make up a chunk of the portion of the questions asked in the reasoning section of the exam.
- Following are the most common type of puzzles and seating arrangements:
- Circular/Linear/ Dual Row / Square / Uncertain Number Seating Arrangement
- Floor/ Wing Based
- Ranking Based Tabulation
- You can expect about 15-20 questions to be asked in the exam. The level of puzzles asked in the exam is generally ranges from easy to moderate. You can go through the previous year's SBI PO question paper to know the types of questions asked from this section.
- Most of the puzzles contain one variable or a maximum of two variables.
- With enough practice, you can easily solve these puzzles well within 10 to 12 mins.
2. Easy and Scoring Topics:
- Other topics such as Alphanumeric Series, Blood Relations, Coding & Decoding, Direction Sense, Inequality, Syllogism, Order, and Ranking, etc. are comparatively easier than puzzles.
- You can expect 2-3 questions from each of these topics in the exam. These questions are generally easy to solve and do not require much time.
- You can easily solve questions from all these topics well within 8-9 mins with full accuracy.
- Practice these questions well to score maximum marks.
- Go through the SBI PO cut-off of the previous year to understand the level of competition and the level of preparation required in order to clear the exam.
You can practice the SBI PO Test series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Now, we going to discuss the miscellaneous, i.e., single questions asked in the SBI PO Prelims exam 2022.
- These are generally;
- Number / Word Forward and Backward
- Meaning Full Word
- Number or Alphabet Operations
- Ranking etc.
- You can solve these questions easily once you get the concept and trick behind these questions. Practice these topics well to score 100% marks in the exam.
Experts Tips for SBI PO Reasoning Ability
- Cover easy and mark-fetching chapters like inequality, syllogism, coding-decoding, direction, blood relation first.
- Practice 3-4 puzzles and seating arrangement sets regularly.
- Attempt quizzes, mock tests, and sectional tests regularly.
- Analyze and focus on your weak areas.
- Remember, practice is the only key to success in this section.
SBI PO Reasoning Ability Study Notes
We have provided all the study notes here for your convenience. You can go through the study notes one by one and practice quizzes and sectional tests to evaluate your progress and level of prepataion.
|Order & ranking|
This is all in this article. We have discussed key tips and tricks to do well in this section. Also, we have discussed some expert tips to ace in this section. We have shared all the required important study notes. Stay tuned with us for more articles like these.
Related Useful Links:
|SBI PO Prelims Result||SBI PO Exam Analysis|
|SBI PO Cut Off||SBI PO Vacancy|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Syllabus PDF||SBI PO Selection process|
|SBI PO Question Papers||SBI PO Salary|
|SBI PO Study Material||SBI PO Practice Set|
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment