SBI PO Prelims Exam 27th November 2021 Shift Timings
SBI PO All Shifts
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 1
09:00 am – 10:00 am
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 3
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 4
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Overview 27th November 2021 (Shift 1): Key Highlights
- The order of the section was the same. English. quant and reasoning.
- The average attempt of students was 57-64.
- The reasoning ability section was easy to moderate.
- The Quant section was tough in sense of calculative.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 20th November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Shift 2 Analysis 27th November 2021|
|SBI PO Shift 3 Analysis 27th November 2021|
|SBI PO Shift 4 Analysis 27th November 2021|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 21st November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 1|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 2|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 3|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 4|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 21 November 2021|
SBI PO Prelims Shift 1 Analysis 27th November 2021: Youtube Session
Watch SBI PO prelims 2021 analysis and section-wise questions asked in 27 November 1st shift. (Youtube session)
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming SBI PO Main exam with the SBI PO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
SBI PO Prelims Shift 1 Analysis 27th November 2021
1. SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The level was easy.
- around 27-18 questions were asked from the puzzle.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Uncertain linear: 5
Scheduling puzzle(Month-date-types of material) puzzle: 5Q
4 States- 9 person arrangement: 3-4 Q
|Easy to moderate|
Order & Ranking
syllogism(Only a few based)
Blood Relation (General family tree)
Odd one out
2. SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The level of this section was moderate.
- Some questions were lengthy and calculative.
|Easy to moderate|
Wrong Number Series
|Caselete DI||Related to schools and hospital numbers of 4 cities: 5 Questions||Easy to moderate|
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts for the upcoming SBI PO main, you can try our SBI PO Online Coaching.
3. SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: English Language
- Based on the student's feedback, the section was easy.
Name of the topic
|Filler based(sugarcane farming): 7-8Q||Easy to moderate|
2-3 (out of the woods, hit the house)
SBI PO Prelims 27 November 2021 Shift 1: Difficulty Level
Considering the student's feedback and reviews, you can assume the level of 1st shift of SBI PO Prelims 27 November 2021 to be moderate.
|Quantitative aptitude||Moderate and calculative|
|Logical Reasoning||Easy To Moderate|
SBI PO Prelims Shift 1 Analysis 27th November 2021: Good Attempts
Let's estimate the number of good attempts based on the difficulty level of the SBI PO prelims 1st shift of 27 November 2021 and student feedback.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
This is all about the SBI PO Prelims 1st shift exam analysis held on 27 November 2021. We have discussed all the important points such as difficulty level, section-wise questions asked, number of good attempts, etc.
How was your 1st Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
Related Useful Links
|SBI PO Cut Off||SBI PO Vacancy|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Syllabus PDF||SBI PO Selection process|
|SBI PO Question Papers||SBI PO Salary|
|SBI PO Study Material||SBI PO Practice Set|
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.