JPCS Online Apply 2021-2022: Mains Form
JPSC Mains Application 2021-22: Candidates appearing for JPSC Mains Exam 2021 can fill out the JPSC Mains form from 16 November 2021 to 15 December 2021. JPSC Mains Exam 2021 will be held in January 2022. Applicants who qualified the JPSC Prelims 2021 are eligible to apply for main exam.
JPSC had released the online recruitment notification for JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021. Prelims Online application for the same has started from 15th February 2021 on the official website of the commission. We are providing you with all the details that are required and the steps involved in the online application for the JPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 Exam. JPSC Civil Services Examination 2021 notification was released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission for 252 vacancies in various posts like SDM, DSP, Naib Tehsildar, Jharkhand Education Services, Jail Superintendent, etc in the State Services.
How to apply online for JPSC Exam 2021-2022
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for JPSC Civil Services Examination 2022 Exam:
1. Visit the official website of MPPSC by clicking here: https://jpsc.gov.in/
2. Click on the Apply Online button in red colour flashing in the middle of the home page.
3. Click on the Application form button on the online application page as shown in this image.
4. Fill in all the required details carefully and ensure that they are correct to the best of your knowledge. Also, Keep in handy the following documents for educational qualification details: High School Marksheet, Intermediate Marksheet, and Graduation Marksheet.
5. After Carefully checking all the filled details, click on the submit button and proceed to fill the online application fee on the next page. Upload the prescribed documents
6. Pay the JPSC Application fee to complete the JPSC Application 2022.
7. After submitting the last filled online application, the candidate will login again at the same time and download the filled application from the "Download Filled Application Section" and will definitely print two copies of it.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the bank receipt of the certificate/papers, examination fee payment. The candidate must present the said records and all related certificates in the course of the interview at the time of the interview or at any time sought.