ITI Limited (Bangalore) has released the notification for recruitment of engineering graduates for 129 posts of Contract Engineer across the nation the engineers are required to have inclination to
installation & commissioning, testing and maintenance of electronic & communication equipment.The talented & creative engineers who satisfy the eligibility criteria and are ready to take up the challenge may apply for the posts till 25th January 2020. Check the details of educational qualifucation, age limit, selection procedure here below:
Note: The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of three years. The contract may be further renewed subject to organizational requirement and performance .
|Online application begins||15th January 2020|
|Online application concludes||25th January 2020|
|Last date of receipt of hard copies||30th January 2020|
- Graduate in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics
- An aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates
- 63% marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
As on 15th January 2020
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and PWD
- 3 years for OBC candidates (non creamy layer)
- Routine maintenance of fault removal of OLT, ONT and Associate power equipment.
- Handling of faulty Cards / Modules.
- Coordinating with BBNL / BSNL for day-to-day working.
- Preparing of MIS Reports related to GPON equipments.
- The requirement presently is at locations such as Ambala, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow,Meerut, Shimla, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Pune, Andaman & Nicobar, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi,Agartala, Aizol, Dimapur, Imphal, Guwahati, Shillong.
Remuneration & Perks
- The remuneration payable will be Rs.18,000/-pm in the 1st year, ₹ 19000/- in the 2nd year and ₹ 20000/- in the 3rd year of the contract and term may be extended on need basis and emoluments shall be enhanced accordingly.
- Provident Fund as per relevant rules / Act.
- Medical Facility for self
- Subsidized Canteen facility wherever available
- Company’s residential quarters subject to availability wherever available
- 12 days casual leave as per company’s rules.
- Candidates must apply online for the post from the link provided above.
- Also the candidates are requested to submit the printout of the online Application form duly signed along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents to the address before 30-01-2020.
Additional General Manager – HR (NS & M)
Network Systems Unit,
Bangalore -560 016
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of ₹ 400/- by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of
Limited, Network Systems Unit,
Payable at Bangalore
- No application fee payable by Candidates belonging to SC/ST & Physically Challenged category persons.
For ITI Website, click here
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.