ICMR-JRF 2021 Exam Analysis: ICMR-JRF 2021 was conducted on 12th September 2021 to select the eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship Program (JRF). ICMR JRF exam was conducted through online mode. After the exam, students usually search for the exam analysis to get an proper idea about the difficulty level of the exam and the number of questions asked from one particular unit.
In this particular article, we will discuss the detailed analysis of the ICMR JRF 2021 Examination. You can get information about the difficulty level of the questions, good attempts, most probable cut-off, questions asked and the passing marks one should get to qualify for the ICMR-JRF 2021 Exam. So scroll down and read the complete article.
ICMR-JRF 2021 Exam Analysis & Review - 12 September 2021
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh, on behalf of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has conducted the ICMR JRF 2021 exam on 12th September 2021. The exam was conducted in a single shift only. The ICMR JRF 2021 exam consisted of a single paper consisting of three sections. Section A includes questions related to general attitudes, general knowledge, and natural phenomena. Section A is mandatory for all applicants.
There were 50 questions in this section. The other two sections (B and C) are the subject specific sections. Section B consisted the questions of life sciences and section C consisted questions of social sciences. Candidates must choose one of sections from B and C while filling the application form. These sections had 100 questions each and only 75 questions need to be attempted. If candidates answered all 100 questions, only the first 75 questions will be checked. The duration of the exam was 2 hours and a total of 125 questions must be attempted.
The overall difficulty level of the ICMR JRF 2021 Exam was Moderate. In this article, we will discuss the exam pattern, difficulty level and the probable cut-off for the ICMR JRF 2021 exam. The official answer key will be available to download within 15 days of the exam.
ICMR-JRF 2021 Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Questions to be Attempted||Marks|
|Part A / Section A (Questions related to General Aptitude, General Knowledge, emphasising logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, natural phenomena, etc.)||50||50||1×50=50|
|Part B / Section B (Multiple choice questions of Graduate / Bachelor’s level in the subjects: Basic Biology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology and allied areas as per syllabus given)||100||75||1×75 = 75|
|Part C/ Section C (This is an optional section for those students who chose Life science as a subject. This section consists of questions related to social science.)||100||75||1x75 = 75|
ICMR-JRF 2021 Exam Analysis: Overall Difficulty Level
- The difficulty level of both documents was Moderate.
- Section A was a bit difficult and most of the questions were analytical questions, consisting mainly of math questions, questions based on equations, and important concepts of scientific phenomenon etc.
- The questions weren't that long and were conceptually based.
- There were no changes in the exam pattern for any of the sections in the exam.
|Part A (General Aptitude and Scientific Phenomenon)||Easy|
|Part B (Life Science)||Easy-Moderate|
|Part C (Social Science)||Easy-Moderate|
Detailed Analysis of Life Science: Memory Based Questions
Here are the questions which were asked in ICMR JRF 2021 Exam:
1. Graphite, Diamond are the form of?
2. Formic Acids produced by?
3. One Yard is equals to how many inches?
4. Drug is used to treat malaria?
5. 1 light-year = ______ Years
6. Employment age to work in a factory?
7. Which of the following is mRNA Vaccine?
8. Which of the following is present in the automobile exhaust system?
9. GPS Full form?
10. Operation Flood is for?
11. Which of the following is not vestigial organ in a man?
12. Delta variant also is known as?
13. Burkitt's lymphoma translocation between chromosomes 14 and chromosome 8?
14. Earthworm is brown due to which pigment?
ICMR-JRF 2021 Expected Cut-off
|Category||Cut-off Marks (Expected)|
ICMR-JRF 2021: How to Check Merit List?
to check the merit list for ICMR-JRF 2021 Exam.
1. First, visit the Official Website.
2. After that, when you clicked on the website link, the ICMR home page opened on your screen.
3. Then select the available link for ICMR JRF Result 2021.
4. Again, a new page will reopen in your browser.
5. Then enter the required details on this page like registration number and password.
6. Then click the Submit button.
7. Finally the JRF ICMR result for your registration number appeared in front of you.
8. Check this. And then save it for future reference.
We tried to cover all the important information regarding the ICMR JRF Exam Answer Key 2021. Please ask your doubts if you face any in the comment section below.
~ Share this article with your friends and Upvote.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
- ICMR JRF 2021: Know the Detailed Syllabus and Download the PDF Here!
- ICMR JRF 2021: Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification and Age Limit!
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm