NABARD Grade A Mains 2022 Exam Pattern
Before moving towards the preparation strategy and tips, candidates first need to be fully aware of the exam pattern. Check the below table for a thorough understanding of the NABARD Grade A Mains 2022.
|Paper||Grade A||Type of Paper||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General English||Online Descriptive||3||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper II||Economic and Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development||Objective||30||50||30 minutes|
|Descriptive Type||6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions [2 of 15 marks each (with difficulty level) and 2 of 10 marks each]||50||90 Minutes|
Expert Tips to Prepare for NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Exam
As already provided in the above table, the main phase of NABARD Grade A comprises 2 papers. Paper 1 consists of English descriptive writing. Paper 2 consists of 3 parts i.e Economic and Social Issues, English (Writing Skills), and Agriculture & Rural Development and related discipline paper.
1. Agriculture & Rural Development
- The important chapters included in this section are agriculture, water conservation, animal husbandry, fisheries and forestry, the present scenario of agriculture and allied activities, and rural development.
- Keep up to date with current on the latest technologies in agriculture, fisheries and water scarcity challenges, farmer issues, and novel farming practices.
- Agricultural and rural development schemes are critical. It is critical to understand the entire forms of schemes such as PMFBY, PMKSY, PMKKKY, and others.
- Static questions are primarily asked in the agriculture section of ARD, with little in the rural development section.
- Cover all ARD-related current events from the previous year. The CA questions are based on facts and data from recent schemes and initiatives. We recommend that you pay equal attention to the dynamic and current affairs sections of ARD.
- Read Kurukshetra magazine, economic survey of India, and Union budget 2022.
2. Economic and Social Issues:
- This paper can be divided into two parts: - Static and Dynamic.
- Basic fundamental topics such as Bank Rates, FEMA, NPAs, fiscal deficit, revenue deficit, budget, inflation, and so on are included in the static. The dynamic portion comprises current-events-based questions.
- For beginners, we recommend reading NCERT economics books from classes 11 and 12. Then concentrate on the Economic Survey and the Budget.
- You don't need to read a book to learn about social issues; simply search on the internet for the necessary topic stated in the syllabus and read the relevant reports/surveys.
- Also, look up and read the SECC 2011 summary. There are 1-2 questions from this every year.
How to prepare for the Descriptive Writing Test for NABARD Grade A 2022?
It all comes down to how well you arrange and explain your thoughts about a certain topic in descriptive writing. It demands a lot of creativity as well as outstanding writing skills. Both of these qualities are crucial since, when combined, they will help you present a powerful essay. Only collecting your thoughts on a subject can help you if you are unable to articulate them properly. Similarly, excellent writing abilities are meaningless if you are unable to generate new and relevant ideas for the essay topic.
Daily Reading Habit:
- Read the newspaper, editorials, publications, and news every day.
- Reading the newspaper will not only increase your general awareness, but it will also provide you with ideas for how to become more detailed and instructive.
- Practice writing an essay or a summary in your own words. Make a word count goal for yourself.
- It is recommended that you complete this activity online, rather than on paper, by typing on your computer.
Try writing at least one article daily:
- Choose at least one topic from the current news on a daily basis.
- Try to write the news/topic in your own words within the time limit.
- After you've completed writing it, you might want to look for more essays on the subject to get more ideas.
Give Attention to the Following Things:
- Make sure you read the directions in the question as well as the word limit before you begin writing your essay.
- Select a topic that you are knowledgeable about. You should be knowledgeable about the topic of the essay you're about to give.
- Try to include at least 3-4 paragraphs in your essay.
(a) The introduction should be the first paragraph, in which you discuss the topic in general.
(b) The body of the essay should be divided into at least two paragraphs.
(c) The last paragraph should be the conclusion.
When writing, always try to keep within the word limit. For both the essay and the precis, do not exceed the word limit. This could lead to poor exam results. Improve your writing and reading abilities to give the best presentation possible.
Must Know Concepts and Articles: NABARD Grade A Mains Exam 2022
So this is all about the best strategy to crack NABARD Grade A 2022 Mains exam. We have discussed section-wise preparation strategies with important tips and strategies. You are suggested to read the complete article.
Other Important Links:
If you are aiming to crack the RBI Grade B 2023 exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment