Why There is a Need for DSSSB PRT Preparation Strategy?
- Since every exam has its exam pattern and requirements, although the subject may be the same level and standards of questions vary from exam to exam.
- Time is limited for the preparation for DSSSB PRT and we have to give the maximum output so a preparation strategy is a must to cover the entire DSSSB PRT Syllabus according to its importance and relevance from the exam point of view.
- The preparation strategy should be prepared according to the exam requirement and also consider the weak and strong point, which differs from the person to person and should always be considered while preparing for any exam.
Best Strategy for the DSSSB PRT 2022 Exam
In this article, we are going to discuss the proper preparation strategy for DSSSB PRT considering all the important factors and requirements of the exams, this will definitely help you to boost your preparation and increase your confidence level.
1. Know the Exam Pattern:
- The selection shall be made through the Tier examination scheme & it’s a Computer Based Test.
- There will be 6 sections with a time of 2 hours.
- Each section consists of 20 questions having 20 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||The subject concerned as per the|
the qualification prescribed for the post
2. Know the important topics of the DSSSB PRT Exam Syllabus:
- Before you start preparing for an exam, it is very important to know its syllabus.
- The syllabus for the PRT post is vast candidates need to study English, Hindi Language, Reasoning, Mathematics, GK, GA, CA & CDP, Teaching Methodology, Teaching Aptitude & Attitude.
- Click here to know the detailed DSSSB PRT Syllabus
3. Refer to the Important Books for DSSSB PRT Exam:
- Candidates can follow NCERT Books for the concerned subject.
- Prepare at least one Important textbook for each subject as described in the DSSSB PRT Exam.
Click Here: Best Books for DSSSB PRT Exam
4. Practice Previous Year Question Paper:
- In DSSSB PRT exams some questions are repeated from the previous year's papers, so you need to solve the previous year's question papers before appearing for the exam.
- The previous year's question paper is very helpful to judge the difficulty level and pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can attempt DSSSB PRT's previous year's question paper along with the solution with the help of BYJU'S EXAM PREP App.
5. Learn the Basic Concept and Practise Quizzes Online
- As it is just a qualifying exam and we need to answer only one option out of four (MCQ) try to cover as much as you can related to the topic.
6. Make a Habit of Prepare Handwritten Notes
- Handwritten notes can be in the form of short notes or bullets according to your understanding level.
- Candidates can use mnemonics according to their understanding level.
7. Make a Habit of Practice Mock Test Regularly
- Regularly attempting APS mock tests is crucial to qualify for the cut-off.
- Based on the mock test, we can derive which subject needs preparation.
Section-wise Preparation Strategy
Based on the level of difficulty and time, each section would consume, we suggest the below-given sequence of sections be attempted in this exam.
4. General Awareness
5. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
6. Subject Concerned
- Just attempt a sufficient number of questions in each section or say, the questions you can attempt in the first go and then jump to the next section.
- In this way, you can easily clear the cut-off.
- Let's have a look at the sequence of topics to attempt in the exam.
The following important topics for English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbled
- Error Detection
- Antonym Synonyms
- Cloze Test
- Active-Passive Voice
In addition to the above-given topics, questions can be asked from the other topics too. You should be prepared with all the important topics which are asked in the DSSSB PRT Exam. It is advised to attempt fillers, error finding, cloze test, idiom Phrases, antonyms, and synonyms and then move towards Reading comprehension and the rest of the topics.
- तत्सम ,तद्भव
- पर्यायवाची ,विलोम
- मुहावरे और लोकिक्तिया
- शुद्ध,-अशुद्ध वयतय
- संधि विच्छेद
- अलंकार और समास
- अनेकार्थी और वाक्य के लिए एक शब्द
सबसे पहले आपको व्याकरण का भाग करना चाहिए। व्याकरण का भाग करेंगे क्योंकि व्याकरण में ज्यादा न सोचना पड़ता है और न ही ज्यादा लिखना पड़ता है। फिर आपको गद्यांश भाग करना चाहिए। गद्यांश को पढने और समझने की जरूरत होती है , इसे आप समझ कर करेंगे तो अच्छे से कर पाएंगे। अपठित पद्यांश को पढ़ने से पहले प्रश्नों को पढ़ लेना चाहिए।
- Seating Arrangements and Puzzles
- Direction and Ranking
- Alpha-numeric series
We advise you to attempt easy and less time taking questions first. For example, if you have practised enough, then coding-decoding, inequalities, direction sense, and blood relation. alphanumeric series and miscellaneous topics will be handy for you.
Numerical & Arithmetical Ability
- Number System
- Geometry A
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous (SI, CI, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Speed & Time, Ages, Ratio, etc.)
You must attempt simplification, data interpretation, and number system first. After that give it a single try at mathematics which is easy and less time-consuming.
- Indian Geography
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- Indian Polity
Aspirants must go through the last six-month current affairs, along with that important awards, important books & authors, places in the news, national schemes, etc. must be studied. For General Science, aspirants must go through the basic questions of Physics, Chemistry & Biology. For Social Studies, first, cover Geography topics as it is easy to learn. Aspirants should attempt questions wisely which are easy and less time-taking.
The last section of the concerned subject will have questions based on the expertise for which you are applying. You have to prepare the topics based on your field to ace this section. Since this section has the major weightage, more time investment should be done here.