How to Calculate UPSSSC PET Marks?
UPSSSC PET Exam is objective in nature. The Preliminary Eligibility Test consists of a single paper consisting of 100 questions carrying 100 marks. There shall be a 1/4th negative marking in the exam. Hence, the candidates must attempt questions carefully. The candidate can calculate their approximate exam marks with the help of using UPSSSC PET marking method, compare them to UPSSSC PET cutoff, and know whether they have a chance of moving further in the selection process or not.
Calculation of UPSSSC PET Marks
Candidates who will be going to appear for UPSSSC PET exam can calculate their marks using the below-given steps:
- UPSSSC PET exam consists of 100 questions.
- Each question consists of one mark, a total of 100 marks.
- The time period for the exam is 120 minutes.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- For every unanswered question, no mark was deducted.
- The standard of questions will be intermediate level.
UPSSSC PET Marking Scheme
Here is the table depicting UPSSSC PET marking scheme that will help you with the marks that are given for correct answers, incorrect answers, and unanswered questions.
UPSSSC PET Exam 2022
Aspirants are also advised to check UPSSSC PET Syllabus to know the syllabus for the exam.