Mahmud of Ghazni Death
- In 1005 AD, Ghazni attacked Bhatia.
- Multan was conquered by Ghazni in 1006 AD.
- Ananda Pala attacked him at this point.
- Sukha Pala, the king of Bhatinda, was assaulted and killed by Mahmud of Ghazni in 1007 AD.
- In 1011 AD, Ghazni attacked Nagarkot in the hills of Punjab.
- Mahmud attacked the shahi kingdom under Anand Pala and defeated him in the Battle of Waihind, the Hind shahi capital near Peshawar, in 1013 AD.
- Thanesar was taken prisoner by Mahmud of Ghazni in 1014.
- In 1015 AD, Kashmir was attacked by Mahmud of Ghazni.
- He attacked Mathura in 1018 AD and defeated a group of kings, including Chandra Pala.
- Mahmud conquered Kanauj in 1021 AD by assassinating Kanauj King Chandella Gauda.
- Invading Gwalior in 1023 AD, Mahmud Ghazni eventually took control of it.
- Mahmud Ghazni stormed the Somnath temple in 1025 AD to take the wealth collected there.
- He died in 1030 AD from malaria during Mahmud Ghaznavi's final expedition.
How did Mahmud Ghazni die?
When Mahmud Ghazni acquired malaria during his campaigns in April 1030, he was 58. Due to further issues, he developed fatal Tuberculosis.