Logic families are basically a set of chips that may implement different logical functions but use the same type of transistors and voltage levels for logical levels and power supplies. Logic Families for GATE ECE forms a crucial part of the GATE ECE exam. To get good marks in the logic families questions, you need to practice questions papers, take logic families GATE ECE MCQs. Moreover, this topic is equally important for those candidates who will be taking the GATE CS paper as well.
Important logic families topics for GATE ECE
- You should start this topic by learning about Integrated circuits. You should also try out logic families online tests and logic families online quiz to check on your knowledge.
- Also, look at digital circuits' characteristics like - fan in, fan out, power dissipation, propagation delay, and noise margin.
- Logic families are the most crucial topic. (learn all the concepts related to it). You can find logic families MCQ questions practice from there.
- You should learn about the most widely used logic families such as DL, DTL, RTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS, etc.
- Also, don’t forget to study unipolar, bipolar[saturated and non-saturated] logic families; direct questions of identification are common in exams from this topic.
Tips to solve Logic families questions for GATE ECE
- While preparing on this topic, make sure all your concepts are clear, because most of the numerical questions in exams are based on concepts. But, start your preparation only after looking at the logic families syllabus for GATE.
- Don’t forget to cover basic questions, like identifying saturated and non-saturated logics, the primary GATE of the standard circuits, noise humidity, active pull-up, and passive pull-up. These basic concepts can help you greatly in solving numerical problems.
- Logic families notes for GATE pdf, and logic families GATE question and answer pdf can be beneficial during your preparation.
- Study about all the different types of logics, their functions, defects, and uniqueness. You may find diagram based questions based on these concepts.
- While solving numerical, make sure you resolve it two times to avoid any miscalculations.
Importance of logic families in GATE
- Questions of quantitative aptitude include some questions from this topic, so make sure your concepts are clear.
- You must practice logic families GATE questions from BYJU'S Exam Prep to be prepared for the quantitative section essential numerical.
- While you practice numerical for this topic, you eventually get used to calculations, which will help you a lot in the quantitative section.
- The quantitative section is all concept-based; if you practice logic GATE problems, you will develop a habit of learning the concepts first, helping solve other topics. Logic families MCQ pdf will be a great asset during your preparation.
Most recommended Logic families book.
Mentioned below are the most recommended logic families books that might help you in your preparation.
Book and Author name
Quantitative aptitude and reasoning by Dr R.S Aggarwal
Essential concepts and theories are discussed in detail and illustrated in solved examples.
Digital electronics by Anand Kumar
You will find all the essential concepts and theories from logic families and find solved examples.
Digital logic design by S Salivahanan
This book includes fully explained theories and concepts. It is one of its kind.
Ebook/Pdfs by BYJU'S Exam Prep
BYJU'S Exam Prep has a great range of logic families GATE notes and logic families notes for ECE. These pdf will help you a lot.
Why should you prepare Logic families from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
BYJU'S Exam Prep is an online edutech platform that provides the most comfortable and flexible experience for students to prepare for different Government exams, including GATE. At BYJU'S Exam Prep, you can practice from unlimited content for your exams. You are provided with : Logic families GATE ECE online classes, practice questions, mock tests, doubt clearing sessions, various pdfs, and whatnot from the comfort of your home. You can get the best logic families study material for GATE ECE on BYJU'S Exam Prep
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have done B. Tech and now pursuing post-graduation, can I apply for GATE 2021?
You can apply for the examination, but you need to attach your degree certificate while applying.
Q. How can I estimate my previous knowledge and understanding of Logic Families?
Many students might have a basic idea about Logic Families and the functions in their school days. However, Logic Families for GATE is a lot more different and advanced. Thus, to estimate your previous knowledge, you might take up a Logic Families quiz.
Q. I have finished my graduation through distance learning. Can I apply for GATE?
Yes, you can apply
Q. I am a postgraduate. Can I apply for GATE 2021? What documents will I need?
You can apply for the examination; you will need documents of the relevant qualifying exam while applying
Q. I belong to OBC, and I want to upload my category certificate, but I can’t find any options while applying; what can I do?
You can’t find any options because the category certificate is not needed here. The category certificate is required for evaluation of concessions offered, and it would be necessary while taking admission using GATE scores.