Last Week Preparation Tips for DSSSB PRT Exam 2022:
1. Know DSSSB PRT Teacher Exam Pattern:
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
2. Practice Previous Year Question Paper:
In DSSSB PRT exams some questions are repeated from the previous year's papers, so you need to solve the previous year's question papers before appearing for the exam. The previous year's question paper is very helpful to judge the difficulty level and pattern of the exam. Candidates can attempt DSSSB PRT's previous year's question paper along with the solution with the help of the Gradeup App.
3. Attempt Full-Length Mock Test:
4. Manage Time Effectively:
Proper time management is very important for this exam because only 120 minutes will be given to attempt 200 questions. Don't spend too much time on a single question. Section-wise time management for the DSSSB PRT exam is given below.
|Name of the Section||Time Allotment (Minutes)|
|General Awareness||8 - 10|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||14 - 16|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||16 - 18|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||12 - 14|
|English Language & Comprehension||12 - 14|
|Teaching Methodology||40 to 45|
5. Increase Speed & Accuracy:
Speed and accuracy are playing a very crucial role in any exam. To increase your speed give at least 2 to 3 mock tests in the remaining time and try to complete the mock test within 105 to 110 minutes. Save at least 10 minutes for bubbling OMR answer sheets.
6. Revision Section-wise Important topics:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension|
|English Language & Comprehension|
7. Revision Tips:
- Revision is necessary, so revise important chapters and topics before the exam.
- Revise the important Math formulas, especially the key topics in advanced Maths.
- Revise the short tricks for time and distance, profit and loss, percentage, ratio & proportion. These will help you save crucial time during the exam.
- Revise the important one-word substitution and idioms & phrases in the English section.
- In GS revise your strong sections. Don't read any new topics as you will lose your confidence level.
You may also like to read -
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)