BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022: Release Date, Merit List

BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022: Release Date, Merit List

ByMohit Uniyal  |  Updated on: Sep 27, 2022
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will release the BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022. Candidates can check the results for BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment here.
Sign up for Free Mock Test

The BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 will be released on the official website. The results are declared after the successful completion of the examination. It is advised to use the official website rather than a third-party website to obtain the BHEL Engineer Trainee results. Applicants can access the BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 by entering their login information and downloading the results as a soft copy.

Here we will see all the necessary details regarding the BHEL Engineer Trainee result. Let us check all the important details related to the BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 such as data related to the result, stages, how to check the result, and highlights of the result.

BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022

The BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 will be released for both stages. It's important for candidates to keep in mind that the BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment 2022 results will be announced based on the scores obtained in the computer-based exam and interview.

Result Authorized By

BHEL

Exam Date

31 October, 1 and 2 November 2022 (Tentative)

BHEL Answer Key Release Date

To Be Announced

BHEL Result Release Date

To Be Announced

How to Check BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022?

The BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 will be available on the official website for candidates to view. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the BHEL Engineer Trainee result.

  • Step 1: Visit the BHEL official website.
  • Step 2: Navigate to the Notice and Announcements section on the homepage.
  • Step 3: Find the BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022 link.
  • Step 4: Enter your information on the results page.
  • Step 5: The screen will show the outcome.
  • Step 6: Verify all the information listed on the scorecard.
  • Step 7: Take a printout of the results for future reference.

Details Mentioned on the BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022

Candidates must double-check the data and specifications listed on the marksheet/ scorecard before downloading the BHEL Engineer Trainee results because a mistake now could lead to an issue later. Below are the details that will be mentioned on the BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022.

  • Personal information: This includes the candidate's name, signature, information about their guardian, date of birth, and more. All such information must be identical to that on the application form and must be proofread for spelling errors.
  • Candidates must verify that their roll number is accurately listed on the scorecard.
  • Score: The mark sheet also includes the candidate's computer-based exam score.
  • Cutoff scores: To determine whether a candidate has qualified, one must look at the cutoff scores, which are listed at the bottom of the scorecard.

BHEL Engineer Trainee Merit List

A merit list is a final list created by the organisation in charge of administering the exam, and it contains the names of applicants who qualified for the interview after passing the computer-based test. The BHEL Engineer Trainee results account for 75% of the total weight for the examination, with the remaining 25% going toward the interview stage. Immediately following the completion of the exam and interview rounds, the merit list will be posted on the official website.

FAQs on BHEL Engineer Trainee Result 2022

  • The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will announce the BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates can check the results on the official website.

  • The BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check the BHEL official website after the examination to check the results.

  • BHEL Engineer Trainee results can be downloaded from the official website using the following step:

    • Visit the official website and go to the announcements section.
    • Login to the website.
    • Follow the link to the BHEL Engineer Trainee result 2022.
    • Download the result visible on the screen.
  • The BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment 2022 exam has negative marking. Each incorrect response results in a deduction of 0.25 or ¼ marks from the candidate's final score.

ESE & GATE CE

Civil Engg.GATEGATE CEESE CEESEBARC CEAFCAT CE