CAT Login Portal and Credentials
The CAT login portal is available on the IIM CAT official website: iimcat.ac.in. It consists of aspirants' User Id and Password, which is sent to their registered email ID after the successful submission of the registration form. You will get a mail from the CAT administrator with the subject line “CAT Successful Registration”. Be sure that you have checked your mailbox immediately.
The aspirants can also get their Login credentials on their registered mobile number (Not applicable for overseas aspirants). Now they can proceed further to fill application form for the CAT exam with the help of their CAT login credentials.
(Note: If the aspirants do not receive any mail within a certain period of time after the submission of the registration form, they must check spam or junk folder on their registered email ID)
How to create CAT Login 2022?
After the successful completion of the CAT registration process, the aspirants will get CAT login credentials. The login link will be activated by the CAT authority and they send it to the aspirants through the registered email ID. Check the below steps to know the process for how CAT login credential is created:
- Visit the official CAT website: https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Click on the “ New Registration” tab
- You have to fill in basic information like your name, birth date, email address, phone number
- After that click on the “Generate OTP” tab
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID
- Enter the CAPTCHA CODE and then enter the OTP, that you have received.
- Click on the “Submit” tab
- After the successful validation of this OTP, you will get CAT login credentials on your registered mobile number and email ID.
How to access CAT Login?
After the successful completion of registration, the aspirants can access the CAT login details. Go through the steps below to know the process to access CAT login.
- Visit the official website of CAT
- Check the Login window
- Enter your CAT login details, using user ID and password
- Then click on the “Login” tab
How to Recover CAT User ID and Password?
It is quite possible for the aspirants to misplace/forget or lose the details for the CAT Login. Check the below guiding points to know the steps for how to recover CAT user ID and password.
- Visit the official CAT website
- Click on “Candidate Login Portal”
- Then click on the “Forget” tab
- A reset link will be sent to your registered mail ID
- Click on that reset link and follow the steps to reset your CAT login details.
CAT Login 2022: Stages
After registering for the upcoming CAT exam, the aspirants will get all the details in their registered mail ID. Thenceforth, the aspirants can use CAT login credentials for the below purposes:
- To fill CAT application form
- To select CAT exam centers
- Editing, viewing, and submitting CAT online application form
- To download CAT admit card
- To check CAT answer keys and raise objections (if needed)
- To check CAT result
- To download the CAT scorecard
- To check the shortlisting status for IIM selection rounds
CAT Login for Registration 2022
Once the aspirants successfully logged in to the official portal of the CAT exam, they can start their registration process. Note the below steps to get an idea of how to use CAT login for registration.
- Visit the official website of the CAT exam
- Click on “Candidate Login Portal”
- Enter CAT Login details and Click on the “Submit” tab
- A new window will open and you will be asked to enter various details
- Fill in all the details and click on the “Submit” tab.
- Your registration process will be completed.