Below mentioned are the various issues that applicants may find while downloading the CAT Admit Card
1- Forgot User ID or Password
In case you forget/misplace your User ID or Password used for logging into CAT portal to download CAT Admit Card, just follow the steps given below to retrieve your User ID or Password
- On the registered Candidate Login page, click on Forget User ID/Password
- You will be asked to enter your email address and seven-digit captcha. Enter both the details and click on 'Get User ID/Password
- You will receive details on your mailbox. Check there and follow the steps to recover your User ID or Password
2- Browser Related Issues
Generally, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox should be used while downloading CAT Admit Card 2021. However is candidates face any trouble in downloading the Admit Card, it is suggested to clear the cookies, cache and browsing history and try again to download the CAT Admit Card 2021.
As soon as the candidates download the CAT Admit Card 2021, it is suggested to check all the information mentioned on the same. A candidate should:
- Check for the spelling of his/her name
- Check the registration number and match it with the one mentioned at the time of registration
- Check the date of birth
- Check the Category mentioned
- Check the photograph and the signature image printed on the admit card
Discrepancy Rectification in CAT Admit Card 2021
If a candidate discovers any sort of discrepancy in their CAT Admit Card 2021, they must contact the CAT Authorities at the earliest and get those discrepancies rectified.
How to Contact CAT Authorities for Discrepancy Rectification?
Helpline Number - 1800-209-0830 (Toll-Free)
Email Address - email@example.com