The candidates can make corrections to the CAT 2022 Application Form if required. It is a simple process but be very specific to the correct details. Note the steps below to do correction in CAT Exam Registration 2022 Form. Make your best preparation for Synonyms and Antonyms for CAT.
- Visit the official website of CAT 2022
- Click on the "Login" tab
- Now, enter your login ID and Password
- On the Dashboard, click on the " CAT Application Form" tab
- Click on "Personal Details" to upload a newly scanned image of your photograph and signature
- Click on "Test City" to change, only if you wish to change
- Enter the captcha and click save and submit.
Now, your CAT Registration Form 2022 is updated with the new information. Also Check, How to Score 99 Percentile in CAT?
Details can be Edited in CAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates must note that there are some specific details in the CAT Registration 2022 Form that can be changed. Not all the details can be edited as per your choices. Check the details that can be corrected in the CAT Application Form.
- Scanned photo
- Scanned Signature
- Exam centre
Details like Candidates' names, Dates of Birth, and Contact Details, including Email Id, mobile number, address, and state, cannot be changed further in CAT Application Form.
Document Specifications for CAT Registration Form Correction
The size of the photograph and signature must be Less than 80 KB, and the correct format is .jpeg/ .jpg. Also, note that the image resolution must be 150 px/inch. The candidates must prepare well for CAT Important Topics.
Correct Dimension required for CAT Registration 2022
45 mm (height) x 30 mm (width)
35 mm (height) x 80 mm (width)
Un-editable details in CAT Exam Registration 2022
The candidates must be aware of the below details that cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Your personal details can not be edited after the final submission of the CAT Application Form. It includes name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
If the candidate finds any error in the above information, then they only can do a new CAT Registration with a new mail ID and mobile number. If you fail to re-register for the CAT 2022 Registration, it will automatically cancel your candidature.