Candidates need to follow the steps provided to complete the registration process of DU JAT 2021. The steps will help you with hassle-free registration.
DU JAT 2021 Registration(Step by Step Process)
- Visit the official website
- Click on the tab ‘New Registration’
- Fill in your basic details correctly such as name, security question, password, and mobile number
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on register to proceed
- Registration number and password will be generated and the same will also be sent to candidates’ registered email ID
- Click on continue to access DU JAT Application form
Step 2: Filling Application Form
The application form has nine parts, the details of each part are explained below.
Personal Details – Enter personal details as in your board mark sheet/certificate details, gender, category, Aadhaar card number, family details, citizenship, and address. Some fields such as name, mobile number, and email ID will be auto-filled. You should also enter the bank details for the refund of the fee in case of cancellation of admission. Keep bank account numbers and IFSC Code handy and enter them carefully.
Academic Details – Enter board of qualifying examination, result status, Class 12 roll number, and year of passing along with the details of the last school attended.
Merit-Based Course – If you are seeking merit-based UG admission, you should select 'Yes' from the drop-down menu under merit-based courses, else select ‘No’ and click Submit.
Entrance-based exam – Since you are applying for DU JAT, an entrance-based exam, you should select 'Yes' from the drop-down menu and then click on the course you want to opt for. Once you select a course, a dropdown will open up for listing your college and exam center preferences. There are 21 choices for female applicants and 17 for male applicants. The applicant should mark ‘1’ for their most preferred college course, ‘2’ for the next most preferred, and so on. The college course to which an applicant does not want admission should be marked ‘No Preference'.
Sports quota and ECA Category – If you want to apply under the sports or ECA category, you select your responses accordingly from the dropdown menu and click next to proceed.
Upload photograph, signature, and class 10 board certificate.
The specifications of the documents are mentioned below:
The photograph should be passport size only :
- The photograph and signature file size should be between 20 kb and 50 kb and in jpg format.
- The file size of the self-attested scanned image of the Class 10 board certificate should be between 75 kb and 150 kb.
Step 4: Preview
Go through the application form carefully, before proceeding with payment.
Step 5: Payment
You can pay the requisite application fees via credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI on the payment page.