The difficulty level of the Christ University entrance test is average. Candidates must follow the tips section-wise to perform well in the examination.
English Language section of the Christ University BBA comprises the highest marks as well as questions, Candidates need to focus on it to score maximum marks.
- Candidates must work on vocabulary and grammar as more questions are asked on this.
- Candidates must practice comprehension passages.
- Candidates must improve reading skills by making reading a habit.
- Jumbled sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension by “Pearson”
- “Norman Lewis”- Word power made easy
- “Wren’’ and “Martin’’ grammar
The Reasoning section of the Christ University BBA examines candidates’ intelligence and common sense.
- Candidates must keep an hour daily for practicing reasoning-based questions.
- Candidates first must-read, observe and then attempt the questions carefully.
- Candidates must Grab the shortcuts if necessary, for attempting the reasoning questions.
- Candidates must practice by solving puzzles and Sudoku.
- Blood relations
- Seating arrangements
- Letter series
- Model Approach for logical reasoning by “RS Aggarwal”
- Analytical Reasoning by “MK Pandey”
The mathematics section of the Christ University BBA is of medium level and candidates must attempt as many questions as possible in this section because it’s quite scoring.
- Candidates must focus more on the basics of maths
- Especially of class 10th and 12th level.
- Candidates must practice mock tests regularly.
- Quadratic equations
- Profit and loss
- Number Series
- NCERT 10th 12th Standard.
- Quantitative Aptitude of any publisher.
Data Analysis and Interpretation Section
Data Analysis and Interpretation Section of the Christ University BBA broadly tests how well candidates can perceive and analyze information.
- Candidates must practice more questions prevailing to pie charts, graphs, bar diagrams, etc.
- Candidates must observe every question with accuracy to appear an answer.
- Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation by “Ananta Ashisha”.
- Data Interpretation parts by Quantitative Aptitude Books.
General Knowledge Section
The General Knowledge section of Christ University can be difficult, as there is no specified syllabus for it.
- Candidates must read the newspapers regularly and make note of the important development.
- Candidates must read Static GK such as History, Geography, etc.
- Candidates must go through the internet and read current affairs for at least 6 months before the examination.
- After all, this is for Management entrance, revise your basic skills of Economics and Business.
- Static GK
- Economic affairs
- Current affairs
- Contemporary issues
- Current affairs magazine.
- “Pearson” General Knowledge book.
- GK “Mcgraw Hill”.
Fundamental Accounting Section
The fundamental Accounting section of the Christ University BBA tests candidates accounting skills to the knowability of business administration. The fundamental Accounting section is a new addition to the Christ University Exam.
- Candidates must clear their basics of accounts of the 11th and 12th Standard.
- Candidates must make mind maps and notes of all the terms, definitions as well as and important theories of accounts.
- NCERT Books of classes 11th and 12th of Accountancy.
Hope you liked the tips that we have provided to you for getting admission to Christ University through Christ University BBA. Briefly, this selection is all about Candidates Logical Aptitude, Communication Skills, and Confidence. Be confident and give your best!
All the best!
The most comprehensive exam prep app.