Educational Qualification Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for the exam, a candidate must fulfil the following mentioned educational criteria as on 30th June 2018 -
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on date of application registration.
- Knowledge of Regional Language of the State for which a candidate applies is essential.
- Candidates should know to read, write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT against the vacancies for which a candidate wishes to apply.
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria
Following is the required age criteria to be eligible for NIACL Assistant 2018 -
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 30.06.2018 to be eligible for NIACL Assistant Exam.
- Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1988 and not later than 30th June 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit has been provided to following categories -
Upper Age relaxation
Scheduled Cast (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Persons With Disability
Existing Employees of The New India Assurance Co Ltd
Actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years subject to the maximum of 45 years.
Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried
Note: Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) along with the original certificate(s) for verification at the time of Regional Language Test and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the company.
The candidates must be either a
(i) Citizen of India or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or
(iii) A subject of Bhutan or
(iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania
(vi) Migrated students need to read the details provided by SBI through the brochure.
Number of Attempts
NIACL has not mentioned any restriction of a number of attempts. It means a candidate can sit in the NIACL Assistant Exam any number of times.
All the best for your exams