To discuss the preparation strategy in detail, we'll walk you through some of the key preparation tips which you must follow in the remaining time span. Follow the below-mentioned points whole-heartedly to taste the success in LIC Assistant Prelims exam-
Strict Time-Table -First & Foremost Step!
(1) For the remaining 25 days, plan your time in a smart manner. You need to forget everything except studies for this period.
(2) Plan and schedule all your breaks, sleep cycle, and the study time within the time limit of your timetable. Make sure you follow it religiously.
(3) Cover the entire syllabus properly. It is always advised to break the tasks into smaller ones. Thus, a student should divide and redivide the topics of each section and practice them accordingly.
(4) Give more attention to important topics. Mark the important points with a highlighter and afterward, revise them anywhere you get the time.
(5) Watch the video sessions related to your syllabus as well as your exam and practice as much as you can. For example, at least 3 study sessions of 3 hours each are required daily. This will help you to cover three subjects in a day or a subject per day or a week. It’s completely up to you.
Mock Tests -Test Yourself!
(1) Attempting mock tests is the best way to analyze your preparation level. It also helps a lot in time-management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. In short, to attempt a mock test is an attempt to improve your accuracy as well to maintain speed.
(2) Through attempting the mock test, you can easily know how much you need to improve in each section. You can easily do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis afterwards and can work upon them to improve.
(3) Regular practice of mock test will help you a lot in improving your speed as well as your accuracy.
Attempt LIC Assistant Mini Mocks from here
Practice - It makes you perfect!
(1) As the old proverb says, 'Practice makes a man perfect', it's the foremost advice to practice as much as you can. To get a high score in your actual exam, daily practice is required along with no ambiguity in the understanding of the concepts. This will strengthen the learning of the tricks that you are following while taking the tests in order to score better.
(2) Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
(3) Now only a few weeks are left for the exams so start with practising more and more quizzes and mini mock tests which are available on gradeup. Then analyze your performance.