All the candidates waiting for the recruitment notification of LIC ADO need to be fully aware of the LIC ADO salary per month that they will receive in the future, along with other perks, allowances, and benefits. Candidates need good clarity over their prospects and know where they will stand in a few more years concerning their salary, job profile, financial growth, and promotion.
The job of an LIC ADO is primarily a sales administration one and requires working in both urban and rural settings. ADOs are expected to be on the go and travel to several places for their job. It can be considered a challenging job, but it can be fairly said that the LIC ADO work and salary are justified enough.
The initial work profile is marked by the Apprentice period followed by the probation, where they are designated as the Probationary Development Officer. An Apprentice Development Officer in LIC is paid a fixed stipend during the Apprenticeship, which is increased per a set LIC ADO salary scale once they start work as Probationary Officers.
LIC ADO Apprentice Salary
During the Apprentice period, the salary of LIC ADO is paid based on a fixed amount as a monthly stipend per the Corporation's rules. An Apprentice Development Officer other than an Employee Apprentice shall be paid equal to the minimum of the basic pay and the dearness allowance on the LIC ADO salary scale applicable to Development Officers on the dates of commencement of the apprenticeship.
- The stipend amount during the Apprentice period is about ₹ 34,503/- per month, except for candidates selected from the LIC Employees category.
- Whereas a Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed on the scale of ₹ 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances and other benefits as per rules in force.
LIC ADO Salary of Probationary Development Officer
Once the Apprentice period is completed, an LIC ADO is required to serve a probationary period of 1 year. The performance during this period is a major parameter through which a candidate’s credibility is decided. Under certain negative circumstances, such as the candidate not performing as per expectations of the organization, this probation period can be extended up to 2 years. A Probationary Development Officer is entitled to a fixed payment based on the LIC ADO salary scale as the authorities decide.
- On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) on the scale of 21865- 340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, including House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance, wherever admissible depending upon the city's classification, will be approximately ₹37,345/- in ‘A’ Class City.
- Other benefits include Gratuity, Defined Contributory Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession (LTC), Medical benefits, Group Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, vehicle advance (2-wheeler/4-wheeler), reimbursement towards the cost of Brief Case/leather bag, mobile handset, the supply of dailies as per rules and on confirmation in service, attractive performance linked Incentives.