It is really important for the candidate to know what are the main topics and sub-topics which are included in the syllabus. Hence you must look at each section separately, and you must formulate the best strategy to prepare for J&K exam section wise. Below you will find some effective and efficient section-wise preparation tips to help you strengthen your preparation.
J&K Preparation Tips 2020 for English Language
This section basically tests the English Language Skills of the candidates. It is designed to test vocabulary, grammar and reading comprehension. Some preparatory tips are as follows.
- To improve the vocabulary, you should make a habit of reading newspapers and magazines. Make a note of new words that you come across and check the meaning of it.
- Try using those new words in your conversation with your family or friends to remember it for a longer time.
- Brush up your basic English Grammar and practice fact-based and story comprehension passages.
- You must practice previous year question papers, sample papers and model papers to strengthen your conceptual foundation.
J&K Preparation Tips 2020 for Reasoning Ability
This section is based on non-verbal and verbal reasoning. For which, you need to strengthen your analytical skills and critical thinking ability. Some preparatory tips are as follows.
- Refer to good reference books and practice a lot. This will help you understand how to deal with all different question types important from an exam point of view.
- Cover all corners of the syllabus
- Practice solved examples, previous year question papers to increase your overall speed and efficiency.
J&K Preparation Tips 2020 for Quantitative Aptitude
This section tests your basic mathematics abilities. To crack this section, you need to develop a strong base in mathematics. Some preparatory tips are as follows.
- Be familiar with the maths formulas and make yourself familiar with it. Revise them regularly.
- Do develop high problem-solving speed practice every day and learn a few shortcut techniques that can help you save time during your exam.
- Cover all crucial concepts such as percentages, mensuration, averages, LCM and HCF.
- Know the areas where you are weak and spend more time on those topics.
J&K Preparation Tips 2020 for General Awareness
This section requires you to be updated with the current affairs nationally and internationally. Some preparatory tips are as follows.
- Participate in as many quizzes as possible. Do not restrict yourself to only certain topics; you need to have knowledge about science, politics, history, sports and literature and many other genres.
- Read newspapers and news journals regularly.
- You have to pay extra attention to the topics which are related to economy, banking and finance.
- Refer to some good GK books to enhance your knowledge.
J&K Preparation Tips 2020 for Computer Aptitude
- This section checks your basic computer knowledge. Also, this is not a complex section for the candidates who have a decent knowledge of computers and the internet. Some preparatory tips are as follows.
- You have to be aware of short cuts and practice them regularly.
- Make sure to refer to only one book, do not jungle with many books at a time.
- You need to know abbreviations, diagrams and important key points of the computer.
- Apply your knowledge and practice your skills on a computer every day