The IBPS Clerk exam poses immense competition for the candidates, it is highly essential for them to prepare well. Preparation, practice, and revision are the key elements in determining the success of the candidates in the upcoming exam. Along with the IBPS Clerk study plan also check out the study notes of the essential topics.
The candidates can follow the IBPS Clerk study plan 2022 furnished herewith and start their preparations accordingly. The elaborate discussion of the phases of the IBPS Clerk study plan will make you cognizant of the best way to pursue the preparation smoothly. The candidates can check the IBPS Clerk previous year papers to be able to gain insights into the exam and craft a well-enlightened study plan.
The Prelims is the first stage of the selection process and the candidates need to perform exceptionally well in the exam to pave the way to success. The performance is proportional to the preparation, the right preparation maximizes the chances of the candidates getting selected. Check out the IBPS Clerk study plan tips and phases formulated by the experts.
IBPS Clerk Study Plan- Preparatory Phase
The preparatory phase of the IBPS Clerk study plan focuses on and highlights the importance of grasping the fundamentals and the basic concepts for efficient preparation. Before moving ahead it is of prime importance for the candidates to adopt a well-laid strategy of the IBPS Clerk study plan, to get fully equipped with all the cognizance, and not to miss out on any essential topic.
Navigate through the under-mentioned points to get in touch with the essential parameters of the preparatory phase of the IBPS Clerk study material to get a detailed view of the accurate preparation strategy.
- This period is specifically dedicated to clearing your concepts
- Go through the study notes of the different topics, based on new as well as old exam pattern
- Understand the basic approach to solve the questions and apply them while practicing
- Ensure that you have a proper understanding of all the topics that are asked from various sections in the exam during this week
- Go through all the basic rules of grammar. They will certainly come in handy for various questions like Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Cloze test, etc
- Try to work on your calculation speed. You can go through various tricks of Vedic Maths to improve your calculations
IBPS Clerk Study Plan- Practice Phase
To put the best foot forward in the exam, the candidates must practice the most to get well-equipped with the essential topics and gain complete cognizance. The practice phase of the IBPS Clerk study plan 2022 reinstates the importance of practicing the already-learned concepts and brushing up on the fundamentals. The candidates can move through the under-mentioned points of the IBPS Clerk study plan elaborated by the experts to gain insights into the same.
- This phase is the most crucial one out of all
- A thorough practice of different topics will help you:
(a) Manage your time in the exam better
(b) Maximize your attempts in the exam, and in turn, improve your exam score
(c) Improve your accuracy in different topics
- This should include the practice of Topic-wise questions as well as Mock tests
- Practicing section-wise questions will help you gain a good hold over the individual topics. Attempt quizzes on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability as well as the English Language on a regular basis
- Regular practice of mock tests will help you understand the level of your IBPS exam preparation and progress
- Attempting mock tests is very important since you are able to access your performance in a much better way. Also, analyzing the topics which need more attention becomes easy
- Try to practice the different sections in the below-mentioned time frame:
At least 2 hours
At least 2 hours
1 hour per day (at least)
Analysis of your performance in quizzes & mock tests
- Set a target of at least 65+ marks and work rigorously to achieve it.
- Any slack in the practice will definitely be detrimental in the long run. So, make a habit of practicing questions on a regular basis.
The Revision Phase
This is a crucial stage of the IBPS Clerk study plan to get the desired result. The candidates should keep revising frequently to brush up on the core concepts and keep enriching themselves with the knowledge.
- Devote this time to the revision of the topics that you previously studied and practiced.
- Revise the basic formulas, grammar rules, tables, squares, cubes, etc of basic numbers daily.
- Continue practicing mock tests.
- If you have been consistent with the previous 2 phases, you will get through this phase easily, and will definitely score better in your exam.
Note: The strengths and weaknesses of different students vary. So, you may vary the time you spend on each topic. However, it is essential that you practice regularly if you wish to maximize your exam score.