Full Form of CSAT 2023
The Full Form of CSAT is Civil Services Aptitude Test, also known as General Studies-II in the UPSC Prelims exam. The UPSC Prelims CSAT is the second paper. UPSC CSAT exam is a qualifying paper in the Prelims examination, and candidates must score at least 33% or 66 marks out of 200 to qualify.
Those who do not qualify for CSAT cannot take the UPSC Prelims exam. CSAT Syllabus contains:
- Interpersonal skills, including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. of Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. of Class X level).
UPSC CSAT 2023
CSAT 2023 is scheduled for 28th May 2023. The latest edition of the IAS prelims exam was conducted on 5th June 2022. The CSAT exam pattern for UPSC consists of 80 Objective-Type (MCQ) questions that need to be answered in 2 hours of time frame.
- To comprehensively Prepare for CSAT UPSC, one must refer to the appropriate study material recommended by the toppers and highly qualified experts.
- Some of the best CSAT Books for UPSC (GS Paper II) are 2 Manual by TMH, M. K. Pandey, and R. S. Aggarwal.