Main Features of the Indian Desert
The Main Features of the Indian Desert are as follows:
- The Indian Desert is mainly composed of rocks and sands
- They are also known as the Thar desert, and the climate is very dry,
- Spring can also be seen somewhere in the desert region as well.
- The climate of the Indian Desert is arid and subtropical
- The temperature of this area ranges from near freezing to 50 degrees Celsius.
- The climate condition of the Indian Desert is very harsh and it would be difficult to survive for humans, vegetation, ad animals as compared to other landscapes.
- The Indian desert is one of the most highly populated desert areas in the world. Bajra is the main crop in the Indian desert.