After Qualifying CTET, What to Do?
As you all know, it is important to get a CTET certificate or certificate of any other TET exam to apply for a teaching job. Many candidates get confused with the options that are available after passing the CTET exam. They do not understand the right path to take for their career growth. This happens because of less knowledge about the scope available after obtaining CTET qualifying marks.
CTET exam is considered to be one of the toughest exams among other teaching exams. Hence the rate of qualifying the exam is poor. The exam is not tough actually. All a candidate need to pass the exam is the right study material and a goal-focused study plan.
Career Opportunities After Qualifying CTET
CTET pass candidates should prepare a professional and eye-catching resume that highlights their teaching skills and experience, if any. A strong portfolio showcasing teaching techniques, lesson plans, and student work can also help make an excellent impression on employers.
- Job seekers can begin their search for employment opportunities by visiting websites such as the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) or the Department of School Education and Literacy.
- Additionally, candidates can contact schools in their area to inquire about open teaching positions.
- It is crucial to remember that, in addition to the CTET certificate, schools also check the candidate's communication abilities, interpersonal skills, and passion for teaching.
- Thus, preparing for a job interview is just as crucial as passing the CTET.
Education and Training After Qualifying CTET
Individuals interested in teaching have the option to continue their education and training after passing the exam in order to advance their careers and improve their chances of landing a job.
A master's degree in education or a related field, a diploma or certification in school-based education, or taking courses in particular subjects like math, science, or social studies are just a few options for continuing your education and training.
- In order to stay updated with the most recent teaching strategies and educational trends, it is crucial for professionals in the field of education to continue their professional development.
- There are numerous workshops, training sessions, and conferences that they can attend.
- This not only promotes professional growth but also shows dedication to the field of education and the students being taught.
After CTET Qualified What To Do: Positions and Hierarchy
Teachers in government schools typically begin their careers as Assistant Teachers and can move up to positions like head teacher, assistant head, or deputy head. These roles also involve additional duties like managing school programs, overseeing other teachers, and acting as instructional leaders.
Promotions of Primary Teacher
Promotion or career advancement is a process through which an employee of the school is given a higher share of duties, a higher pay scale or both. Check out the data below:
Promotions of Upper Primary Teacher
Most upper primary teachers become principals of schools before retirement. Every state has a different promotion policy for upper primary teachers. Upper Primary Teacher Promotion Policy is given below:
Salary and Payscale After Qualifying CTET
Once the candidates get recruited as a teacher, the door of growth and opportunities gets wide open. Candidates should know that the average pay scale of primary teachers teaching from class 1 to 5 is approximately Rs 60,000 per year, while the average CTET salary scale of secondary teachers is around Rs. 65,000 to 1,20,000 per year.
INR 9300 – INR 34800
HRA (in rural areas)
INR 27000 (approx)
Commentswrite a comment