Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released 10768 UP LT Grade teacher vacancy notification 2018. Online registration for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam will start from 15th March 2018 and close on 16th April 2018. We are now going to share some frequently asked questions (FAQ) for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018 which will very help you with the online application and preparation for this exam.
Frequently Asked Questions for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
1.What are the important dates for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018?
Ans. UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 important Dates are
|S.N.||Exam Detail||Important Dates|
|1||Publishing Date of Advertisement||15th March 2018|
|2||Starting Date of Online Application||15th March 2018|
|3||Last date of Online Application||16th April 2018|
|4||Last Date to deposit Fees||12th April 2018|
|6||Exam Date||6th May 2018 (Tentative - Check Notice)|
2. What are the educational criteria for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
Ans. Education Qualification: Candidates must have Graduation degree in the concerned subject and B.Ed Degree or other relevant degrees from the recognized university.
Education Qualification for Computer Teacher: Candidates Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science (or) Graduation in Computer Application or any equivalent and B.Ed Degree from a recognized university.
3. What is the age limit criteria for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
Ans. Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2018.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
4. How many vacancies have been released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission?
Ans. Candidates can check detail vacancy from here.
|S.N.||Gender||Number of Vacancy|
For a detailed number of vacancies, You can go through the given link.
5. What is the Application Fee for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
|S.N.||Category Detail||Application Fees|
6. Will there be any negative marking in UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018?
Ans. Yes, there will be a negative marking of a 1/3rd mark for every wrong answer.
7. What is the selection Criteria for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018?
Ans.The selection will be decided on the basis of written exam.
8.What is the exam pattern & syllabus for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018?
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Number of Marks||Time|
|A||General Studies||30||30||2 Hours|
|B||Concerned Main Subject||120||120|
Candidates can check detailed of exam pattern and syllabus for each subject with the help of given link.
9. What is the syllabus for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018 for different subjects?
Ans. Candidates can check detailed exam syllabus for different subjects, You can go through the given link.
10. Is CTET OR UPTET is mandatory for this exam?
Ans. CTET or UPTET is not mandatory for this exam.
11. Is there any age-relaxation for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018?
Ans.Yes, there is age-relaxation only for the applicants who have UP domicile.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Age Relaxation|
|General||21 Years||40 Years||No|
|SC/ST/OBC/Skilled players||21 Years||45 Years||5 Years|
|PH/Ex-Army Personnel||21 Years||55 Years||15 Year|
12.Will the exam be conducted online or offline(OMR Based)?
Ans. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR Based).
13. Is the exam bilingual?
Ans.The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
14. Is there a sectional cut-off in the exam?
Ans. No, there is no sectional cut-off in the exam.
15. Can appearing students fill the application form?
Ans.Appearing students can't apply because they are not eligible (but if they possess essential qualification degree prescribed for the exam up to the last date for the receipt of online application can apply).
16. Are there any criteria for a percentage of essential degree?
Ans. No, there is no criteria for a percentage of essential degree.
17. Can other State's applicant apply for the exam?
Ans. Yes, other State's applicant can apply for the exam.
18. Can B.tech students apply for the exam without B.Ed.?
Ans. NO, B.tech students can't apply for the exam without B.Ed. Those who have complete both B.tech and B.Ed can apply for the exam.
19. What is the pay scale for UP LT Grade Teacher?
Ans.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600. Candidates can check about salary structure of UP LT Teacher with the help of given below links.
20. How can apply for the exam?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for UP LT Grade teacher with the help of given below links. Know the step for online application from given links.
Note: If you have any doubt regarding UP LT Teacher then you post in the comment section.
" Download Gradeup app for Teaching Job Preparation here"
All the best for your exam!