UP Assistant Teacher Counselling 2020: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the Second Merit List of 36590 and Counselling to be begins from 2nd December 2020. The Selection List of UP Assistant Teacher is now available for total 67,867 candidates. On 12th October 2020, the UP Board released the selection list of 31,277 candidates (first Selection List). Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board released the merit list of UP Assistant Teacher for the 31,661 posts on 12th October 2020 out of which counselling process begins for 31,277 posts. Candidates can check their result from the official website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/. These selected candidates of first merit list got the appointment letter from 16 October as Assistant Teacher in Uttar Pradesh schools according to the district allocated. Candidates can download merit list from the link given below:-
UP Assistant Teacher Counselling & Other Dates:
|Exam Conducted||6 January 2020|
|Result Announced||12 October 2020|
|Counselling Begins (1st Counselling)||14 to 15 October 2020|
|District Allocation (1st Counselling)||16 October 2020|
|Counselling Begins (2nd Counselling)||2nd to 4th December 2020|
|District Allocation (2nd Counselling)||To be announced soon|
UP Assistant Teacher Counselling Process:
Counselling Process will begins from 2nd to 4th December 2020 and Documents requires at the time of counselling listed below:-
- UP Assistant Teacher application form print out.
- UP Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket or Admit Card.
- Marksheet of Class 10th, 12th, Diploma in Education, Graduation/ Bachelors in Education.
- Identity Proof- Voter ID Card, Adhar Card etc.
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter.
How to Register for UP Assistant Teacher Counselling Process:
- Step 1 - First visit on the official website of UP ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION
- Step 2 - Now click on Step 2 of the main page of the website to begin the registration process for counselling.
- Step 3 - Enter the UP Assistant Teacher exam roll number, date of birth and mobile number to receive the OTP.
- Step 4 - Now login and fill all the required information. Candidates must remember that need to fill the information correctly as they will not be allowed to change it.
- Step 5 - If the candidate has worked as a “Shiksha Mitra” then he or she will have to mention all the details related to the educational institution in which they are working.
- Step 6 - Mention the marital status.
- Step 7 - Upload the details about valid photo identity proof.
- Step 8 - Enter the nationality details.
- Step 9 - Mention the details about the residence.
- Step 10 - From the list of 75 districts that are given, mention the number as per the preference.
- Step 11- Now check the box outside which is written “I agree “ and after that mention the captcha code which is visible on the screen.
- Step 12- Now click on the submit tab.
- Step 13 - Candidate will now have to use the UP Assistant roll number, date of birth, mobile number to get the OTP again and take the print out of the registration form.
- Step 14 - Candidates will be required to carry with them the UP Assistant 2020 counselling registration form and show it at the district office where he or she will take part in counselling.
About the UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2020:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council releases the notification for 69000 UP Assistant Teacher in 2018. In the year 2019, on 6th January exam of UP Assistant Teachers was held on 69000 vacancies, On 12th October 2020 result of 31277 vacancies (merit list) was out. As per the provisions of reservation out of the remaining 31661, leaving 37339 posts of Shiksha Mitras in the recruitment of 69000 Assistant Teachers.
Check the outbreak of the selected candidates:
UP Assistant Teacher District Allocation:
Candidates will be allotted district after the verification of their documents during the counselling process, as the district list is mentioned in the merit itself prior to the candidate name.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019-2020
- The Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Exam of 2019 was held on 6th January 2019.
- The result of this exam was out in May 2020.
- Total 1,46,060 candidates were declared as passed.
- The UP 69000 Teacher Merit List was released thereafter in May 2020 itself, containing the names of 67,867 candidates out of 69000 vacancies, the remaining 1,133 seats were left vacant as these seats were reserved for ST Category candidates and they failed to qualify the process.
- The UP Teacher Recruitment 2019 process passed through various hurdles such as sudden increase in cut off marks, delay in announcement of result, Court order putting a stay on recruitment process and others. However, the final selection list of 67,867 candidates is out now. Have a look at the various important aspects of the recruitment process below:
|UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Result 2019||Check Here|
|UP 69000 Assistant Teacher Merit List 2019 (67,867 candidates)||Download Here|
|UP 31277 Assistant Teacher Selection List 2020||Download Here|
FAQs Related to UP Assistant Teacher Counselling:
Question 1: When the UP Assistant Teacher exam was held?
Answer 1: The UP Assistant Teacher exam was held on 6th January 2020.
Question 2: Where can candidates check the UP Assistant Teacher result?
Answer 2: Candidates can check the UP Assistant Teacher Result from the official website- http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/.
Question 3: When the UP Assistant Teacher result was out?
Answer 3: UP Assistant Teacher result was out on 12th October 2020.
Question 4: When the UP Assistant Teacher counselling process will begin?
Answer 4: The UP Assistant Teacher counselling process will begin from 2nd to 4th December 2020.
Question 5: When the UP Assistant Teacher will be allocated District prior to their recruitment according to 1st selection merit list and second merit list?
Answer 5: According to the first merit list The UP Assistant Teacher will be allocated district on October 16, 2020.For second merit list district allocation will be announced soon.
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.